Citizenship

Old Dec 20th 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

MR MOM will become famous soon enoughMR MOM will become famous soon enough
Default Citizenship

Has anybody applied for citizenship around October time and received an acknowledgement yet.
Applied early october and at that time the timeline was 2 months to receive an acknowledgement and file#

Thanks.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship

Originally Posted by MR MOM
Has anybody applied for citizenship around October time and received an acknowledgement yet.
Applied early october and at that time the timeline was 2 months to receive an acknowledgement and file#

Thanks.
This may not be much help but when I applied in October 2007 I didn't receive an acknowledgement until February. The letter stated that processing could take up to 15 months but luckily it was a lot quicker than that, I took the test in May and the oath in July.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks it does help.
I know that these people are always slow so I'll wait until the new year and see what happens.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

woodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MR MOM

Thanks.
I applied beginning of November, so I am curious to see when you get your file #
Old Dec 21st 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, I'll post it here or PM you when i get it and perhaps vice versa?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Marcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura aboutMarcingy has a spectacular aura about

I applied at the end of November so I'll share information when I get a response.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 5:46 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

I applied in August and still havent had a response yet so dont hold your breath!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Great, hoping citizenship is through before i need to renew my PR card!!
On this timeline probably not....more money!!