Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Children - UK vs. Canada

Children - UK vs. Canada

Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:05 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Children - UK vs. Canada

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I don't understand this post.
When she gets grizzley - give her to the bear to bite - might stop her biting too...

Hope this clarifies...if not, let us just say that Stingy has character they tell me...
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:52 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
When she gets grizzley - give her to the bear to bite - might stop her biting too...

Hope this clarifies...if not, let us just say that Stingy has character they tell me...
Who or what is Stingy? (sounds like your pet scorpion!)
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:14 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Who or what is Stingy? (sounds like your pet scorpion!)
In the UK the children have a cartoony thing called Lazy Town and one of the characters is called Stingy (pron. stin-gee) and he wanders around gathering up everybodys things saying "mine, mine, mine" - that is what She does .

She is quite a little character and needs a firm steering now and again - is is loveable really but now and again I wish I could sell her on ebay!

Is that a better explanation?