Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

cheap flights from uk to winnipeg advice please

cheap flights from uk to winnipeg advice please

Old Jan 14th 2012, 2:41 am
Just Joined

beckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nicebeckylou is just really nice
Default cheap flights from uk to winnipeg advice please

I want to fly my mom here and i wondered if anyone knew the best/cheapest ways to fly from either Birmingham or London to Winnipeg?
we used icelandic express last year but they arnt flying to winnipeg this year boooo
Old Jan 14th 2012, 4:23 am
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: cheap flights from uk to winnipeg advice please

Originally Posted by beckylou
I want to fly my mom here and i wondered if anyone knew the best/cheapest ways to fly from either Birmingham or London to Winnipeg?
we used icelandic express last year but they arnt flying to winnipeg this year boooo
Unfortunately, you'll probably just have to suck it up and use Air Canada via Toronto or Montreal. Hopefully with the new terminal at Winnipeg, we might start to see more better options in the near future.

Darren
Old Jan 14th 2012, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

I often find myself flying through minneapolis, from london with Northwest/Delta - the twin cities is a nice airport, and I much prefer it to toronto.

One trip I did via chicago, with american airlines to Manchester, it was half empty and apparently often is - not sure if the route still runs though!

Have a play with date and route options on expedia
Old Jan 14th 2012, 11:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133

+1 snowshoveller via Minneapolis
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

BC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant future

Hi beckylou

have you tried using this flight comparison website? http://www.skyscanner.net/