Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights - London to Toronto - all about £400 ?

Cheap flights - London to Toronto - all about £400 ?

Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:44 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap flights - London to Toronto - all about £400 ?

Ive had no issues with Transat? Seemed fine to me. Maybe it depends if you end up on a modern M-D or an old 757?

Thomas Cook are supposed to be good value, with a generous seat pitch for stearage passengers.

Canadian Affair usually seem to be involved in my families travel plans, and we are...thrifty I think is the prefered term.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
Ive had no issues with Transat? Seemed fine to me. Maybe it depends if you end up on a modern M-D or an old 757?

Thomas Cook are supposed to be good value, with a generous seat pitch for stearage passengers.

Canadian Affair usually seem to be involved in my families travel plans, and we are...thrifty I think is the prefered term.
Ive used BA, AC and AT all got me there in one piece. Last time i upgraded on AT for £49 each way purely to get extra luggage (the crew were fantastic) and the cost was still under £400. All my trips have been fine after all most times its just a means to get from A to B and these days Im just happy to get there safely
x
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iaink

In the end, we are all looking for the best deals when making travel plans. We have consistently found AC to be either 1 and/or 2 quoting the most expensive fares whether we are heading for london as our destination or connecting through heathrow.

Ive thrown away my old notes, but still have my notes from the trip we just planned for the fall. AC was $500.00 higher than BA which is who we booked with. We always travel in "low season". As well, the service and delays made it a very easy decision not to use AC any longer.We had even considered going through the states as the fares were less expensive.

We all have different criteria for using a particular airline. Im not particularly fussy, as long as it gets us there in one piece, but I refuse to pay for bad service and delays when I can fly with another airline quoting a better price.

Anyway, everyone - the girls play slovakia tomorrow at 5pm starting off the olympic hockey.......

be there and cheer the girls on......

GO CANADA GO!!!!

Old Feb 13th 2010, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

BlackIceBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

At £298 returns - it's gotta be Canadian Affair.

London Gatwick to TORONTO flights
Flight Price:
£129 Febuary 18, 19, 26
£129 March 4, 12
£129 April 14
£129 May 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

TORONTO to London Gatwick flights
Flight Price:
£129 Febuary 26
£129 March 19
£129 April 2, 4, 21
£129 May 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8