Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Cargo removal insurance

Cargo removal insurance

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice
Default Cargo removal insurance

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the % insurance cover for goods in transit is a % of the total price for the removal or % of the value of the goods being shipped.Thanks
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cargo removal insurance

Hi
Give Letton Percival a call they do insurance and it is excellent comprehensive cover at very very good prices and they are very helpful with any queries you may have. Their number is 0151 236 4568 ask for Ian or Brian. Remember you don't have to use the shipping companies insurance you can shop around.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:55 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cargo removal insurance

Originally Posted by big ron
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the % insurance cover for goods in transit is a % of the total price for the removal or % of the value of the goods being shipped.Thanks
It is a percentage on the value of goods you are shipping. Marine insurance is very different to household insurance. Read the T & C carefully.