Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Car rental Vancouver

Car rental Vancouver

Old Jun 20th 2013, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future
Default Car rental Vancouver

I have visitors coming in and they want a one way rental Vancouver BC pick up and drop off in Seattle Wa.

Any recommendations and anything they should be aware of ie crossing the border in a Canadian car rental ?
Old Jun 20th 2013, 8:09 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car rental Vancouver

Originally Posted by badab1ng
I have visitors coming in and they want a one way rental Vancouver BC pick up and drop off in Seattle Wa.

Any recommendations and anything they should be aware of ie crossing the border in a Canadian car rental ?
The drop fee will be huge, could be as much as $250-$500 depending on the company and time of year for a one way out of country, as someone has to be paid to drive the car back to Vancouver.

Cheaper if they fly into Seattle, do a round trip and drop off in Seattle.