Car in Regina

Old Jan 7th 2013, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car in Regina

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Yup bud, here and loving it so far! Family settled in well, I passed Class 1A and and knocking out some decent miles for a decent company, wife starts work tomorrow. Not easy at first on one wage unless you come over with a cart load of dough but with 2 wages coming in should be all good. Put it this way, wild horses couldn't drag us back to Blighty!!
Glad to hear it . Are you in Earl Grey ?
Old Jan 9th 2013, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Originally Posted by tattoo99
After a bit of looking around ...Trawling the Interweb..I could possibly kill two birds ....As i need to set up a bank account ...Scotiabank are doing a Foreign workers account which covers all my needs ..Plus has an Ongoing
Finance scheme with a few Dealerships ...So Thinking Thats the way forward
Just to let you know if your going to be working for Loblaws they help you open bank account on your first day with TD. Obviously you can still open your own account. Just thought would let you know as one less thing to worry about
Old Mar 31st 2013, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Not sure when you`re coming mate but you can pick up a cheap motor from the auction if you know what to look for, it`ll get you around for now till you get sorted. We just bought a Taurus(sporty i know lol) for $1400 till we get our feet on the ground and can get something better
Old Mar 31st 2013, 11:23 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by russjp
Not sure when you`re coming mate but you can pick up a cheap motor from the auction if you know what to look for, it`ll get you around for now till you get sorted. We just bought a Taurus(sporty i know lol) for $1400 till we get our feet on the ground and can get something better
Cheers pal