Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Car Insurance , in Fredericton New Brunswick ,anyone recommend a company ?

Car Insurance , in Fredericton New Brunswick ,anyone recommend a company ?

Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

wizaird is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Car Insurance , in Fredericton New Brunswick ,anyone recommend a company ?

Hi Folks at long last my family and i will be out of the UK and landing in Frederciton in 2 weeks , i have applied to dvla for copies of both my wifes and my records.

I also have my no claims letter , 10+ years NCB

So now i am wondering who i need to deal with to get the best deal.

Any advice would be much appreciated

thanks Dave
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Car Insurance , in Fredericton New Brunswick ,anyone recommend a company ?

Hi Dave,

I have sent you a PM

Sinead
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

wizaird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car Insurance , in Fredericton New Brunswick ,anyone recommend a company ?

thanks for that info ,ill look into it.I was rather hoping though that I could find one that would take into account my no claims bonus .

if anyone else has any advice please post here.

thanks Dave
Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Ad 12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wizaird
Hi Folks at long last my family and i will be out of the UK and landing in Frederciton in 2 weeks , i have applied to dvla for copies of both my wifes and my records.

thanks Dave
When I lived in Oromocto I was advised Morris and McKenzie who took NCB. However, their service was dreadful and my Warrant Officer came out 6 months later and negotiated a cheaper deal with a local insurer in Oromocto. Insurance in NB is very expensive; apparently due to the herds of Moose ambushing the unwary! I suggest face to face negotiation is worth a shot. PS Fredericton is a great place to live.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:48 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wizaird

thanks Dave
Johnsons. Very cheap insuring my Mazda CX7. $700 pa fully comp protected with 7 years NCD.