Wikiposts

Car Hire

Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of
Default Car Hire

Anyone know of a decent car hire company. Nothing to flash or expensive.

Just need one for a couple of days

Cheers in advance
Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire

Hi
Have you posted this in the right forum? I see you are in New Zealand? You also do not state where you want to hire the car...Canada is vast and prices do vary
Stef

Originally Posted by keznjj
Anyone know of a decent car hire company. Nothing to flash or expensive.

Just need one for a couple of days

Cheers in advance
Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of

I need to change my location now I think, I forgot about that, I have just moved to Canada last week.
Yep Im lookin for a car hire in Toronto Canada...
Cheers for noticing.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 2:27 am
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keznjj
I need to change my location now I think, I forgot about that, I have just moved to Canada last week.
Yep Im lookin for a car hire in Toronto Canada...
Cheers for noticing.
Don't be put off by the name. The cars are very acceptable and rates supposedly lower than the well-known names.

http://www.rentawreck.ca/
Old Jun 21st 2010, 2:34 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Discount is usually the cheapest around here...

http://www.discountcar.com/English/
Old Jun 21st 2010, 2:48 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

We often use Budget through Costco.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help Guys I will try some of the suggestions...