Car Hire

Old Apr 6th 2009, 8:50 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all
Default Car Hire

Hi

I am based in Okotoks does anyone know of anywhere that I can get cheap car hire?

KJM
Old Apr 6th 2009, 8:54 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire

hhmmmm..........do you know what Google is?

If you are after a recommendation, then Google is not what you need and I'm sure someone will be along shortly to recommend.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 8:56 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brownstar
hhmmmm..........do you know what Google is?

If you are after a recommendation, then Google is not what you need and I'm sure someone will be along shortly to recommend.
Hhmmmmmm Noooooo What is that?
Old Apr 6th 2009, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KJM
Hhmmmmmm Noooooo What is that?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=car+hire+Okotoks
Old Apr 6th 2009, 9:31 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Try RENTaWRECK.

2 locations in Calgary.

http://www.rentawreck.ca/rent.asp?Prov=AB
Old Apr 6th 2009, 10:10 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for the two above posts. I shall look into that now.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

There's a small Enterprise office (in the same location as Carstar) just along from the Bottle Depot. Local? Yes. Cheap?...hmmm, not so much.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:35 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Getting There
There's a small Enterprise office (in the same location as Carstar) just along from the Bottle Depot. Local? Yes. Cheap?...hmmm, not so much.

Eamonn & Janet.
Thank you, I will check it out.

KJM
Old Apr 8th 2009, 4:29 am
Worth the wait...

wiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the rough

There is also a Budget depot in town. It was opposite Dairy Queen within the car dealership, but has now moved to the edge of town at the top of the hill, again within the dealership.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Antstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really nice

I have always found dollar to be the cheapest in Calgary but if Enterprise is more convenient for you, they will normally match any quote by another company so you can just get the best price from dollar and then ask Enterprise to match it.

Priceline.com is a fairly good car hire website.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:49 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wiggs1034
There is also a Budget depot in town. It was opposite Dairy Queen within the car dealership, but has now moved to the edge of town at the top of the hill, again within the dealership.
Hi Wiggs

Thanks for the info....I will check it out.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:51 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Antstar
I have always found dollar to be the cheapest in Calgary but if Enterprise is more convenient for you, they will normally match any quote by another company so you can just get the best price from dollar and then ask Enterprise to match it.

Priceline.com is a fairly good car hire website.
Anstar

Thanks, I might not require it now....thats typical but it is helpful info for the future.

KJM