Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Be Canadian! Be Proud!

Be Canadian! Be Proud!

Old Apr 30th 2012, 11:35 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be Canadian! Be Proud!

I'm a bit proud of this.

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/dailynews.php?id=23887

Ariane Bonhomme is my neighbour's daughter. She's second left at the back in the first photo and far right in the second. There was a silver, bronze and 4th at that time. She's been in two more events but I don't know what happened.

She is going to bankrupt her mother. She's down for the World Championships in New Zealand in August. Cycling is an expensive sport and she gets virtually no sponsorship. Not yet, anyway.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 4:03 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be Canadian! Be Proud!

Originally Posted by Souvy
I'm a bit proud of this.

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/dailynews.php?id=23887

Ariane Bonhomme is my neighbour's daughter. She's second left at the back in the first photo and far right in the second. There was a silver, bronze and 4th at that time. She's been in two more events but I don't know what happened.

She is going to bankrupt her mother. She's down for the World Championships in New Zealand in August. Cycling is an expensive sport and she gets virtually no sponsorship. Not yet, anyway.
Shame she's not on the far left or far right.