Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canadian in an Oklahoma Brothel

Wikiposts

Canadian in an Oklahoma Brothel

Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:32 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Canadian in an Oklahoma Brothel

Bob, a middle-aged Canadian tourist, visits the red light district of Oklahoma City & enters a large brothel. It's only his second time in Oklahoma.

The Madam asks him to be seated & sends over a young lady to entertain the prospective client. They sit & talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear, and she gasps and runs away!

Seeing this, the Madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman. They sit & talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit,drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He again whispers in her ear, and she screams "No!" and walks quickly away!

The Madam decides that only the most experienced lady, Lola, would do!

Lola looks rough but there is nothing she hasn't done already and absolutely nothing would surprise her. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams "No!" louder than the previous two, smacks him as hard as she can, and runs away!

Madam is by now, absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She asks, "What did you want to do, to make them run away like that?"

Bob said: "I just asked if I can pay in Canadian Dollars."
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian in an Oklahoma Brothel

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Bob, a middle-aged Canadian tourist, visits the red light district of Oklahoma City & enters a large brothel. It's only his second time in Oklahoma.

The Madam asks him to be seated & sends over a young lady to entertain the prospective client. They sit & talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear, and she gasps and runs away!

Seeing this, the Madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman. They sit & talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit,drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He again whispers in her ear, and she screams "No!" and walks quickly away!

The Madam decides that only the most experienced lady, Lola, would do!

Lola looks rough but there is nothing she hasn't done already and absolutely nothing would surprise her. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams "No!" louder than the previous two, smacks him as hard as she can, and runs away!

Madam is by now, absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She asks, "What did you want to do, to make them run away like that?"

Bob said: "I just asked if I can pay in Canadian Dollars."
i was told you can spot the canadians at an orgy, they are the ones in the kitchen washing the grapes.......
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:50 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
i was told you can spot the canadians at an orgy, they are the ones in the kitchen washing the grapes.......
It would be very rude not to just sit tight and let the queue build.
Then, subsequently feign concern that the tofu may go off

Rich.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
It would be very rude not to just sit tight and let the queue build.
Then, subsequently feign concern that the tofu may go off

Rich.
i can understand grapes at an orgy - but tofu?? maybe its a vegan BC orgy??

i darent ask what the queue is for :scared:

note to self: must get out more
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:06 am
Lotus-eater

Not in winter: some believe it to be lock down time

Rich
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:58 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Hey - What about tofu rolling instead of cheese rolling????

i can understand grapes at an orgy - but tofu?? maybe its a vegan BC orgy??

i darent ask what the queue is for :scared: