Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canadian affair flight

canadian affair flight

Old May 29th 2011, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: canadian affair flight

Hmmm, think this has slightly gone off topic and should be stopped!!! To much back and forth abuse getting nowhere??!!
Old May 29th 2011, 4:51 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mojovibe
Using a mobile phone and any wireless comms device is a far more serious offence, it can potentially bring the plane down, but some people still persist to use them when the plane is in flight. When the plane broke down in Calgary airport back in May 2010, there was a young lass sat behind me using her mobile quite casually but at the same time trying to hide it from the everyone. I asked her politely if she wouldn't mind turning her phone off as she was making me nervous that her phone might cause further problems to the one in hand. She just looked at me like I was stupid and carried on using it.
Actually it is not an offence under air regulations, and modern cell phones won't bring a plane down or interfere with the operation of the flight systems. It does however reduce airline profits. Most (if not all) cell phone will not work when in flight as you would be out of range.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

LOL what the hell happened here?! I can't even be bothered to read all of Mojovibes post, I started to but got bored. The guys clearly a moron, just ignore him.

Just for the record, I left my job at the cinema because I only worked there to get myself through university which finished last week and I'm now moving to Canada for two years to start my career in the honours degree I've just achieved but thanks for your concern.

Last edited by Third6; May 29th 2011 at 5:08 pm.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Third6
LOL what the hell happened here?! I can't even be bothered to read all of Mojovibes post, I started to but got bored. The guys clearly a moron, just ignore him.

Just for the record, I left my job at the cinema because I only worked there to get myself through university which finished last week and I'm now moving to Canada for two years to start my career in the honours degree I've just achieved but thanks for your concern.
Congrats on the course completion and good luck for Canada!!! Where are you heading and where in Glasgow are you from?.........I am rom Paisley (when it was a decent place LOL) then Erskine!
Old May 29th 2011, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

mojovibe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lmartin999
Can we somehow pass mojovibes info and posts to CIC, CATSA and the CBSA to make sure he never gets back into Canada?
Be my guest, if living in Canada means being pissed on by people like you I'll stay overhere, even if was possible to do such a thing which it isn't, do you honestly think that the CIC and the other places that you have mentioned will honestly give any such complaint the time of day? Either grow up or apply for a job with TC airlines, hell your stupid enough and you would certainly fit in with their staff that have no idea of good business or customer service, you little dicked imbocile .

Fingers crossed your application to move here gets thrown out.
Boo Hoo

I can only assume the whole persona and posts are a wind-up as I dont think anyone can actually think and behave like this [/QUOTE]

You haven't seen anything yet, do you honestly go through life allowing people to talk down to you and piss on you like you're beneath them? From your post it would seem to be the case, I'll bet your even scared to let a waiter know that you have been given the wrong order or that your food is cold. Or maybe if you was the waiter and any such complain came your way, maybe you would tip the food over their head. In my job I have to sometimes put up with highrate customers whom I can handle with no further ado on either side of the fence, afterall they do pay my wages in an indirect way. If you or anyone else isn't naturally assertive through experience, then there are some institutes than run courses and will train you up on such matters. How anyone can condone the actions and attitude of that gobby cow is beyond me.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Be my guest, if living in Canada means being pissed on by people like you I'll stay overhere, even if was possible to do such a thing which it isn't, do you honestly think that the CIC and the other places that you have mentioned will honestly give any such complaint the time of day? Either grow up or apply for a job with TC airlines, hell your stupid enough and you would certainly fit in with their staff that have no idea of good business or customer service, you little dicked imbocile .

Fingers crossed your application to move here gets thrown out.
Boo Hoo

I can only assume the whole persona and posts are a wind-up as I dont think anyone can actually think and behave like this
You haven't seen anything yet, do you honestly go through life allowing people to talk down to you and piss on you like you're beneath them? From your post it would seem to be the case, I'll bet your even scared to let a waiter know that you have been given the wrong order or that your food is cold. Or maybe if you was the waiter and any such complain came your way, maybe you would tip the food over their head. In my job I have to sometimes put up with highrate customers whom I can handle with no further ado on either side of the fence, afterall they do pay my wages in an indirect way. If you or anyone else isn't naturally assertive through experience, then there are some institutes than run courses and will train you up on such matters. How anyone can condone the actions and attitude of that gobby cow is beyond me. [/QUOTE]

Mojovibe, please stop. You are not doing yourself or anyone else any favours. We all appreciate what you are saying and understand that it hit a nerve with you but its gone way off topic and there is no need for most of this.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lmartin999
Can we somehow pass mojovibes info and posts to CIC, CATSA and the CBSA to make sure he never gets back into Canada? Fingers crossed your application to move here gets thrown out. I can only assume the whole persona and posts are a wind-up as I dont think anyone can actually think and behave like this
Originally Posted by The Aviator
Actually it is not an offence under air regulations, and modern cell phones won't bring a plane down or interfere with the operation of the flight systems. It does however reduce airline profits. Most (if not all) cell phone will not work when in flight as you would be out of range.
Not true, if the cellphone or wireless device develops a fault it could increase its output signal, causing a signal to port on the planes comms highway circuits. And who knows waht the outcome would be?
Old May 29th 2011, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

.............And you are junking out my mailbox
Old May 29th 2011, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Third6

Yes just ignore me after you have offended me. If you can be bothered to call me, then at least be bothered to read my posts. I am defending my opinion regarding a bad experience which I had with a stroppy flight attendant who was out of order, but some on here think I am out of order for some reason with their offensive comments.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Yes just ignore me after you have offended me. If you can be bothered to call me, then at least be bothered to read my posts. I am defending my opinion regarding a bad experience which I had with a stroppy flight attendant who was out of order, but some on here think I am out of order for some reason with their offensive comments.
You can defend yourself without abusing others.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future27mich71 has a brilliant future

Sorry but i thought this forum was to support one another
Old May 29th 2011, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sue
mojovibe,

I understand you are upset, but some of your posts above are getting very, very, very close to stepping over the line (probably on the line). Calling other BE posters names, and another person a "slag" isn't the way to win friends and influence people.

Thanks
Sorry you feel that way but I have been offended first, what am I to do, tell tales to you or reply in the same manner? The term slag that I used doesn't correspnd to anyone on here. If you read my posts it does state towards a stroppy flight attendant.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Canuck2b
Congrats on the course completion and good luck for Canada!!! Where are you heading and where in Glasgow are you from?.........I am rom Paisley (when it was a decent place LOL) then Erskine!
Thank you very much! I'm heading to Toronto on a nice Air Transat flight haha. I'm actually from Aberdeen but was studying in Glasgow for the last four years. Just moved back to Aberdeen today, was very emotional...I'm gonna miss Glasgow! I've been to Paisley a few times because I went to UWS and they have a campus there. I lived right in the city centre, was brilliant. Gonna miss that city and the night life!
Old May 29th 2011, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by 27mich71
Sorry but i thought this forum was to support one another
So did I mate but due to the strong comments I have received off some of the posters, I have no choice but defend my self and use the same malice.
Old May 29th 2011, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

OMG STOP !!!!!

Can someone please close this!!!!

Mojovibe, you can send one general message to everyone cause they are all basically saying the same thing to you then we can move on and use the forum for what its designed for..........Where are the admins!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.