Reload this Page >

canada/ willis brazolot&co

canada/ willis brazolot&co

Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Lyn_and_John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: canada/ willis brazolot&co

Originally Posted by cargomatic
I made an enquiry with Brazlot. They gave me a brake down on all the costs involved in getting me over giving me a total of nearly £7000 for my family, to get me a job in truckin. I then managed to get a job on my own and compared the costs like swapping my licence and things like that. I remember Brazlot wanted £500 to swap my licence with the exchange rate at the time would have been $865. It actually cost me $80 doing it myself. So you can see people like Brazlot are just rip off merchants. They over inflate everything just because they can get away with it, with people like you thinking there is no other way. So if I was you. Stay away from any immigration agency. Pity you are not a truck driver as my company is taking on. Anyone who is interested, just click on my name and go to my home page for details. Good luck
'people like us' do happen to know there are other ways - please credit us with a little bit of intelligence/sense!