Reload this Page >

canada/ willis brazolot&co

canada/ willis brazolot&co

Old Apr 7th 2010, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Lyn_and_John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: canada/ willis brazolot&co

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I am sure they like to keep on top of what is being said about them...
well nothing for them to worry about here
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Hi,

We are with WB&Co, we are at the stage of waiting for our PPR. It did make me a little jittery when I read the article though as due to Chris Willis leaving the company, we had signed over to Dennis Brazolot

We too have have Heather as our advisor and have to agree that she (and her co-workers) have been nothing but professional

Lets hope they manage to sort this out without it affecting their clients

Binty
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyn_and_John
well nothing for them to worry about here
Except that this is the first positive thread I've ever seen about them on here?!? Every other one has been less than happy with their services or their prices which are generally triple what any other CSIC consultant will charge.

So if they do look at this forum, they're probably breathing a huge sigh of relief that they've finally got some positive reviews on here!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Except that this is the first positive thread I've ever seen about them on here?!? Every other one has been less than happy with their services or their prices which are generally triple what any other CSIC consultant will charge.

So if they do look at this forum, they're probably breathing a huge sigh of relief that they've finally got some positive reviews on here!
Well, anyone who uses the internet/forums for any length of time soon realises that people are far more likely to spend time typing about their woes/complaints than they are typing about how smoothly things are going. Good news doesnt generally make news and unfortunately, and pretty much unintentionally, forums can give a biased view of a situation. Yes forums are an excellent source of information but it cannot give full perspective.

As for WB prices, yes they are expensive, but there are no hidden costs and every cost is detailed and made clear before you sign up (it certainly was with us - we were under no illusions as to how much it would cost!) - if you find them too expensive after signing up then surely thats down to your own lack of research or reading? There are a lot of different prices quoted by different agents - some significantly lower and im sure there will be some significantly higher - thats life, or business.
My search for an agent wasnt based on price - my dislike of 'smart price' beans has coloured my opinions of all things 'no frills'
All i could ever recommend anyone do is to speak to the agents and form your own opinion. Look carefully at what they offer and they price they are offering their services at. If necessary, ask how they justify a higher price.
Email agents asking them questions. Base your decision on this information - with of course an eye on any opinions on forums to give it balance.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Well, anyone who uses the internet/forums for any length of time soon realises that people are far more likely to spend time typing about their woes/complaints than they are typing about how smoothly things are going. Good news doesnt generally make news and unfortunately, and pretty much unintentionally, forums can give a biased view of a situation. Yes forums are an excellent source of information but it cannot give full perspective.

As for WB prices, yes they are expensive, but there are no hidden costs and every cost is detailed and made clear before you sign up (it certainly was with us - we were under no illusions as to how much it would cost!) - if you find them too expensive after signing up then surely thats down to your own lack of research or reading? There are a lot of different prices quoted by different agents - some significantly lower and im sure there will be some significantly higher - thats life, or business.
My search for an agent wasnt based on price - my dislike of 'smart price' beans has coloured my opinions of all things 'no frills'
All i could ever recommend anyone do is to speak to the agents and form your own opinion. Look carefully at what they offer and they price they are offering their services at. If necessary, ask how they justify a higher price.
Email agents asking them questions. Base your decision on this information - with of course an eye on any opinions on forums to give it balance.
Oh, absolutely. Very sensible to do all of the above, I just wanted to point out to any newbies that are considering using WB that it may be worth doing a search of the forum as we've not had positive stuff said about them before so this thread is a bit of a novelty!

No doubt anybody considering using a consultant will do their research and choose somebody they are happy with, whoever that may be.

Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Location: born in blackburn lancashire, living in jersey, moving to canada
holtyny is an unknown quantity at this point

Wirelessly posted (Nokia6300/2.0 (07.21) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I agree before wb i went to london at this other company had a meeting with them the guy i spoke to on the phone was not able to meet me suprise suprise. Them guess what a salesman from the company kindly stepped in is place and was really bustin my chops about payment straight away. I nearly paid £6000 when i 1st looked into canada with this mob. Luckly for me i had the sense to spend £100 flying to london to see them. As it saved me a lot of money what a joke this lot where. So what i am tryin to say is there is always somethiing deep down telling you weather to go for it or not. And i got the go for it with wb.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

optimadam will become famous soon enoughoptimadam will become famous soon enough

Have you tried asking for your money back?

See if it kicks them into gear
Old Apr 9th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

laa1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree,we never had a gun to our head to sign up it was our choice all the way.

Lee
Old Apr 9th 2010, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

marietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nicemarietuluse is just really nice

Well im certainly not. It certainly hasnt affected the company as far as we are concerned - lets face it - half of BT bosses (or powergen, or skytv get the picture?) could be up to god knows what and it doesnt make the slightest difference to us - they had a situation and they dealt with it - end of story really? We paid our money to willis brazolot and are glad we did - yes its expensive - but at least we knew things were being done right - and they were. Our passports - with canadian visa stamped in them - are being couriered back to us as i type (hopefully arrive tomorrow) - and i certainly consider it to have been well worth the money - the whole emigrating process is stressful enough without having to worry about whether or not you have done the paperwork right etc - they have been nothing but professional and extremely helpful every step of the way - and a bonus is they were very friendly too - i can certainly recommend it!
I agree with Lyn & John, we used W&B, they have been fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for them. We received our passports with visas last month & going out to Alberta in June to get them stamped to become official permanent residents, we hope to move out there by the end of the year.
My husbands job is plumbing & heating, He has been emailing companies direct and has a few interviews in June.
W&B are expensive, but they have done everything for us & without their help I think we would have given up on our Canadian dream a long time ago!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marietuluse
I agree with Lyn & John, we used W&B, they have been fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for them. We received our passports with visas last month & going out to Alberta in June to get them stamped to become official permanent residents, we hope to move out there by the end of the year.
My husbands job is plumbing & heating, He has been emailing companies direct and has a few interviews in June.
W&B are expensive, but they have done everything for us & without their help I think we would have given up on our Canadian dream a long time ago!
Good luck,we are still waiting for our med req, i too am a heating engineer/plumber. Good luck to you both.

Lee
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

mutchg1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep WB did the job for us, lined up some interviews with some smaller companies I would have never found and we are now PR and I work for BP Canada gas so no complaints from us, they even sent flowers to our new house when we got our PR which was only 5 months after we landed.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by laa1973
Good luck,we are still waiting for our med req, i too am a heating engineer/plumber. Good luck to you both.

Lee
YYIIPPEE We just had Heather call, our med req have come through

LEE
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

Originally Posted by holtyny
hi thanks for replying, so far to date we was going for work permit and then we was preparing all paperwork for another permit?(i think) i am more than happy to try anywhere in canada like i said as nice as jersey is its to small,as for payment my original agreement was £2500, then when i had this job offer for this guy in toronto as they have dealt with him before we updated the aagreementcontract, and i paid a ffurther£1000, as i understand it goes like this they told me if we applied for this other visa(not sure which one) with this guy it meant if for some reason we did not gel i could still stay in canada and find other employment, but this option would take a year to finalise thats the extra money i paid, please dont qoquotee on this i just went along with what ive been told hence paying for there expertise so if i sound vague its because i was caught up in the moment and everything was going well but things have slowed and its at the stage of will this happen at all? sorry to sound so boring but hey ,, cheers ian
I made an enquiry with Brazlot. They gave me a brake down on all the costs involved in getting me over giving me a total of nearly £7000 for my family, to get me a job in truckin. I then managed to get a job on my own and compared the costs like swapping my licence and things like that. I remember Brazlot wanted £500 to swap my licence with the exchange rate at the time would have been $865. It actually cost me $80 doing it myself. So you can see people like Brazlot are just rip off merchants. They over inflate everything just because they can get away with it, with people like you thinking there is no other way. So if I was you. Stay away from any immigration agency. Pity you are not a truck driver as my company is taking on. Anyone who is interested, just click on my name and go to my home page for details. Good luck
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

three12sox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by webnibs
Hi, not sure if they're talking about this article from 4 weeks ago, just a guess.

http://www.westislandgazette.com/news/13523

Cheers
yes
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by laa1973
YYIIPPEE We just had Heather call, our med req have come through

LEE
well done - not long now then! we got our med requests just before xmas and took them on 4th feb - our stamped passports arrived today so we are celebrating!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.