Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canada/ willis brazolot&co

canada/ willis brazolot&co

Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:49 am
Just Joined

webnibs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: canada/ willis brazolot&co

Hi, not sure if they're talking about this article from 4 weeks ago, just a guess.

http://www.westislandgazette.com/news/13523

Cheers
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Location: born in blackburn lancashire, living in jersey, moving to canada
holtyny is an unknown quantity at this point

Wirelessly posted (Nokia6300/2.0 (07.21) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Mmm intresting thats put a dent this discussion saying that there are 2 sides to any storys like this. You know it makes a bit of sense just before xmas i had to switch my contract as (cant remember which one as i dont have the info in front of me) but yes had to sign another contract as one of the two men was leaving the company now that adds up a little. . Mmm anyway now what after knowing that what do i do is anyone else in the situation i find myself in. Should i email wb let on i know or what. Crikey . .
Old Apr 7th 2010, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Lyn_and_John is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by holtyny
Wirelessly posted (Nokia6300/2.0 (07.21) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Mmm intresting thats put a dent this discussion saying that there are 2 sides to any storys like this. You know it makes a bit of sense just before xmas i had to switch my contract as (cant remember which one as i dont have the info in front of me) but yes had to sign another contract as one of the two men was leaving the company now that adds up a little. . Mmm anyway now what after knowing that what do i do is anyone else in the situation i find myself in. Should i email wb let on i know or what. Crikey . .
Well im certainly not. It certainly hasnt affected the company as far as we are concerned - lets face it - half of BT bosses (or powergen, or skytv get the picture?) could be up to god knows what and it doesnt make the slightest difference to us - they had a situation and they dealt with it - end of story really? We paid our money to willis brazolot and are glad we did - yes its expensive - but at least we knew things were being done right - and they were. Our passports - with canadian visa stamped in them - are being couriered back to us as i type (hopefully arrive tomorrow) - and i certainly consider it to have been well worth the money - the whole emigrating process is stressful enough without having to worry about whether or not you have done the paperwork right etc - they have been nothing but professional and extremely helpful every step of the way - and a bonus is they were very friendly too - i can certainly recommend it!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:04 am
Just Joined

cestrianuck is an unknown quantity at this point

I must admit, I had the same experience as Lyn and John. Chris Willis has left the company, but beyond that, service is running as normal.

It seems pricey at first, but the service offered has been exemplary, and we are just waiting on the High Commission to issue the visas in our passports.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Yea i think your right. Ok positive thinking from now on.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

laa1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lyn_and_John
Well im certainly not. It certainly hasnt affected the company as far as we are concerned - lets face it - half of BT bosses (or powergen, or skytv get the picture?) could be up to god knows what and it doesnt make the slightest difference to us - they had a situation and they dealt with it - end of story really? We paid our money to willis brazolot and are glad we did - yes its expensive - but at least we knew things were being done right - and they were. Our passports - with canadian visa stamped in them - are being couriered back to us as i type (hopefully arrive tomorrow) - and i certainly consider it to have been well worth the money - the whole emigrating process is stressful enough without having to worry about whether or not you have done the paperwork right etc - they have been nothing but professional and extremely helpful every step of the way - and a bonus is they were very friendly too - i can certainly recommend it!
Same for us, expensive but we wouldn't know where to start!! Only found this site AFTER signing up with WB.

We are at the awaiting med req stage Keep checking on CHC LDN web for update but still same i suppose we'll have to be patient

Lee
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by laa1973
Same for us, expensive but we wouldn't know where to start!! Only found this site AFTER signing up with WB.

We are at the awaiting med req stage Keep checking on CHC LDN web for update but still same i suppose we'll have to be patient

Lee
If you mean e-cas, it wont change - you will get your med request and it will still say 'in progress'. We had our meds on 4th feb then passport request on 9th march and it was only yesterday our ecas had 'medical results received' and decision made' put on it - both at once - this is normal from what i can gather - there was no other comment in between. At least we know our passports have now been stamped and are on their way back to us
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

you know as it happens just had email from w.b... donna infact there as been positive interest in me so now we are setting up interviews, ive been down this road before not getting my hopes up to much but in my last post i mentioned positive thinking well its quick it worked, just reading the "secret" during my breaks at work,(it might be that who knows) wont say to much about the book but look it up its controversial, there happy ian (for now)
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

laa1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you mean e-cas, it wont change - you will get your med request and it will still say 'in progress'. We had our meds on 4th feb then passport request on 9th march and it was only yesterday our ecas had 'medical results received' and decision made' put on it - both at once - this is normal from what i can gather - there was no other comment in between. At least we know our passports have now been stamped and are on their way back to us
Ok thanks for letting us know,We have been dealing with Heather at WB,she did say we may get the req in June/July. But i think if i look it'll make it quicker

Lee
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

you know as it happens just had email from w.b... donna infact there as been positive interest in me so now we are setting up interviews, ive been down this road before not getting my hopes up to much but in my last post i mentioned positive thinking well its quick it worked, just reading the "secret" during my breaks at work,(it might be that who knows) wont say to much about the book but look it up its controversial, there happy ian (for now)
wooohooo excellent news! Positive thinking works wonders - im a great believer in it - especially when it comes to jobs - dont think IF i get - think WHEN i get it - dont think IF i get this job im GOING TO BE... think I AM XXXX so why the heck shouldnt i have it! Another good one is the phrase... fake it to make it....... if you think you are xxx, then you will act like xxxx and you will become xxxx - its all a matter of mind over matter - you arent waiting for them to approve of you and turn you into somkething - you already are something so why not have that job! Good luck!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

thankyou outstanding reply makes sense when people put it like that but we are from nearly the same region/area so i understand a little bit more, and relate to it, pity living in jersey i cant do the lottery, anyway thanks and good luck with you
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:54 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

You will probably find that WB have people checking this site out so it probably isn't too much of a coincidence..
Old Apr 7th 2010, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
You will probably find that WB have people checking this site out so it probably isn't too much of a coincidence..
I like to think they have better things to do than read forums like this
Old Apr 7th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

thankyou outstanding reply makes sense when people put it like that but we are from nearly the same region/area so i understand a little bit more, and relate to it, pity living in jersey i cant do the lottery, anyway thanks and good luck with you
thanks! nearly the same region? I could spit into blackburn from here! My hubby is a blackburn man
Old Apr 7th 2010, 8:45 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

I like to think they have better things to do than read forums like this
I am sure they like to keep on top of what is being said about them...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.