British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   Canada meet up in UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/canada-meet-up-uk-436953/)

gibbos1 Mar 24th 2007 12:33 am

Canada meet up in UK

Hi folks,
not sure where to add this post?
I am trying to arrange a canada meet up over here in UK. We are trying to emigrate to Calgary, Alberta, and was wondering if there is anybody fancy meeting for chat? Please let me know, so we can arrange time and place.

I have just tried to enter it on the meet up calander, but I think I cocked it up:confused: :unsure:

Thanks and regards,
Carl:thumbsup:

burton bunch Mar 24th 2007 12:53 am

Re: Canada meet up in UK

Originally Posted by gibbos1 (Post 4553975)
Hi folks,
I am trying to arrange a canada meet up over here in UK. We are trying to emigrate to Calgary, Alberta, and was wondering if there is anybody fancy meeting for chat? Please let me know, so we can arrange time and place.

I have just tried to enter it on the meet up calander, but I think I cocked it up:confused: :unsure:

Thanks and regards,

Hi Carl

Lets see how many people reply and then "we" will add it to the meet up thingy

Count me and the kids in

GAynor
x

Robin (The Gadget family) Mar 24th 2007 12:57 am

Carl, excellent idea, you know that we will come. Btw you seem to have set it on the calender for today! :rofl:

Robin

NovaBoy Mar 24th 2007 10:09 am

Carl

Sounds like a great idea, count us (me & OH) in!

Cheers

purple80 Mar 24th 2007 10:51 am

Hi,
Count us in there is only so much you can do on the internet:confused:

Flossie and Jim Mar 24th 2007 3:18 pm

Hiya
We would be interested too! Although looks as though this could be a "north of Watford" do?
Not to worry - if we can make it, we will!
Cheers
F&J

gibbos1 Mar 24th 2007 7:35 pm

Hi folks,
looking good, keep them coming. Has anybody got any idea's on where would be a good place to meet? What about somewhere in Midlands?
Cheers all,
Carl & Tracey:thumbsup:

purple80 Mar 24th 2007 7:38 pm

Hi,
Midlands sounds good!
Apart from sorting a date you can definately count me and OH in.
Charlie

sans Mar 24th 2007 8:36 pm

Hi if you can arrange it before the 14th of April, then we would be interested. OH is flying to Calgary on the 14th.:D

purple80 Mar 24th 2007 8:47 pm

We can do 31st March or 6th, 7th April. If it had to be before the 14th!

sans Mar 24th 2007 8:57 pm

:) No pressure intended, OH is not coming back and i will be flying out on the 27th of April :thumbsup: . We will fall in with the majority if we can.

moonraker Mar 24th 2007 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by gibbos1 (Post 4553975)
Hi folks,

Thanks and regards,

Would love to as we are in Midlands also but unfortunately we do not fet back until mid May. We would be up for a summer meet up.

KAT16 Mar 25th 2007 1:50 pm

We live in Rutland and would love to meet up. Hubby back from Afghanistan in 15days (Hopefully) but if it is before then I'll come on my own.

burton bunch Mar 25th 2007 2:29 pm

I'm easy peasy too - OH wont be there as he is in Canada - just lets make a date and a place.

Am I the only Northern would be Canuck ?

Gaynor
x

steved61 Mar 25th 2007 4:36 pm

depending on place and time i am in weekend may be best as it appears you all leave north of watford but i will be busy for next few wekkends let me know what is decided.

Regards

Steve