Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada meet up in UK

Canada meet up in UK

Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:40 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canada meet up in UK

Hi Carl,
I am bringing the rounders set, once I have remembered where it is??
Plenty of other people have said they are bringing bits and bobs, as to the weather??

Have to wait and see, I am sure we will manage...

At the end of the day we are all being brave enough to think about moving to Canada, so one weekend in Nottingham really shouldn't stump us too much...
Famous last words?
Charlie
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Canada meet up in UK

Hi all,

would love to join the big meet up but we are on the south coast and it looks like about a 5 hour drive for us. If anyone 'dahn sowf' would be interested in a meet up, let me know
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:16 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Originally Posted by neekie
Hi all,

would love to join the big meet up but we are on the south coast and it looks like about a 5 hour drive for us. If anyone 'dahn sowf' would be interested in a meet up, let me know
Hi neeki i am near dartford(kent) and wouldn't mind doing a meetup for us southerners maybe we could start arranging something late may/june. how would that be for you

regards

Steve
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steved61
Hi neeki i am near dartford(kent) and wouldn't mind doing a meetup for us southerners maybe we could start arranging something late may/june. how would that be for you

regards

Steve
Hi Steve,

sounds great. lets hope a few more are wanting to join in.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:23 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Just Pm'd you neekie
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neekie
Hi all,

We are near Kingston in Surrey so a meet in the South would be great, though we are going to this 'ere one too.

Robin
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:13 pm
spring is coming yeha

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
We are near Kingston in Surrey so a meet in the South would be great, though we are going to this 'ere one too.

Robin
hi robin

i have set up another thread for a southern meet any ideas for a good location was thinking of may or june

any thoughts

steve
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

hi neekie,

Understand about distance for you with this meet, but if you can make it, would be most welcome. More details in past posts on this thread, or just PM me or steved61, he has more details on accommodation, unles you fancy camping or caravaning?

Hi steved61,

Had a look for you meet-up thread, can't seem to find it? We might be interested to meet-up down south, in May or June. Could you keep me posted please mucker

We are taking James to Legoland for his birthday in Aug (think it's the bank hols). So you could always arrange another for that area or I could suggest it? just a thought

Cheers all, will be in touch,
regards,
Carl
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steved61
hi robin

i have set up another thread for a southern meet any ideas for a good location was thinking of may or june

any thoughts

steve
Devils Dyke on the South downs? Box Hill at the top? Leith Hill? Newlands Corner on the A25 near Guildford? All would be suitable for a picnic and have a cafe or place to buy food. Newlands and Box Hill are frequented by bikers and hikers. Devils Dyke has a large area for playing and nice open views. Or we could all meet on the beach at Brighton and have a beach party!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:43 pm
spring is coming yeha

How about brighton (may be busy on weekend), robin (gadget family suggested meet up by beach) or maybe camber sands. Camber sands would be great for sandy beach, good for beach games. dymchurch not to far away for pub/lunch

Steve

PS if you have any further replies to southern meetup please reply in following thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...99#post4692399
Thanks
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Well hello all, nearly time for big day

Touch wood, weather looks like it's going to be ok? Keep your fingers crossed

Hope everybody has my mobile number if they need it, if not please PM/email me.

We are packing the caravan tonight and starting out when the kids come home from school, hopefully 4ish.

Don't forget your flags and grub, see you all down there, my friends
Carl and Family
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:22 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carl,
Chris and I are aiming to be there between 11am and 12pm, getting all excited!
Must find the rounders bat and ball!
I have both yours and Steve's number...In case we get lost
Charlie
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

zahir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Well hello all, nearly time for big day

Touch wood, weather looks like it's going to be ok? Keep your fingers crossed

Hope everybody has my mobile number if they need it, if not please PM/email me.

We are packing the caravan tonight and starting out when the kids come home from school, hopefully 4ish.

Don't forget your flags and grub, see you all down there, my friends
Carl and Family
Hi Carl

Only found about about this site recently and discovered that there is a meet on. The family are keen to meet up on Saturday, also give us the opportunity to catch up with some friends in Nottingham for the weekend.

Will try to fanthom how to PM you to get some contact details. Got the location and time from the previous threads.

Hopefully see everyone soon.

Zahir
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Zahir,
just sent you email. Great you are coming, see you Saturday.

Hi Charlie,

We to are getting excited, going to be a brill turn out, wont know what to say to people.

Hay hay see you soon
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:12 pm
spring is coming yeha

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say what a brilliant weekend it was, it was great to meet you all. Thankyou carl for organising the weekend the venue was great the company excellant and i am really looking forward to the next meet in june

Regards

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.