Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada meet up in UK

Canada meet up in UK

Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:45 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canada meet up in UK

Hi Carl,
Sounds like you had a good time in Stratford, I am really looking forward to the 28th, although was a tad worried when I saw the 'fag' comment
Thanks for the laugh
See you soon.
Charlie
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

OH no, I'm not going to live that comment down, am I

12 meet-up time ok then? I will give the park a bell later today or in the week, get some more details.

I think we are going to sort out a picnic again for lunch, then have meal out in the evening? Then we could all meet up at a pub, maybe? on the night?
Please let me know what you think about picnic idea

Thanks all, see you soon,
Carl
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:07 am

Hi,
Picnic sounds good, am happy to go along with the majority, 12pm should be fine....
Will you have your fag, err sorry flag????
No your never going to live it down, it will haunt you all the way to Canada
Charlie
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

I think I will have to take both now, shut you all up

There's that many going, I think I will have to let the police know

Sounds good, can't wait.

We are traveling up on the Friday, after kids finish school. Get straight to caravan site, sort van out, then have a pint some where. So if anybody fancies a pint Friday evening, let me know
cheers all,
Carl
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:47 am

There's that many going, I think I will have to let the police know

Letting the police know?? Is that because of the amount of fags,flags or people??????
I would love a pint, but i'll have to wait until the saturday
Charlie
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Letting the police know?? Is that because of the amount of fags,flags or people??????

All of the above
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:39 am
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Originally Posted by gibbos1

All of the above

Carl, are you planning to be a lumber jack in canada (monty python kind) wearing suspendies and bra???.

Picnic sounds great i have suggested to carl that a mobile number be given out for any late arrivers so they can track us down.

Hotel where some of us are staying in mansfield has restaurant and bar. i will try it out on Friday 27th and give a full report on the saturday if people do fancy drinks and or meal.

If you PM me i will let you have my mobile number, won't give it to carl just in case it turns up on some mens room wall LOL

Steve
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

picnic sounds like a good idea!

don't envy those planning on camping/caravanning this weekend, the forecast is for -6 on friday night!!

are you all just getting acclimatised for the move to canada!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Originally Posted by thundercat600
picnic sounds like a good idea!

don't envy those planning on camping/caravanning this weekend, the forecast is for -6 on friday night!!

are you all just getting acclimatised for the move to canada!!
btw, i've spoken with OH and we're a "yes" for this meet-up!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:28 am
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Originally Posted by thundercat600
btw, i've spoken with OH and we're a "yes" for this meet-up!
good look forward to seeing u there thundercat

stev
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

12 meet-up time ok then? I will give the park a bell later today or in the week, get some more details.

I think we are going to sort out a picnic again for lunch, then have meal out in the evening? Then we could all meet up at a pub, maybe? on the night?
Please let me know what you think about picnic idea

Thanks all, see you soon,
Carl

All of the above sounds good to us!

Can't wait for 27th / 28th!

Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's the knickers that keep cutting me that's the pain

Let me know if you want my mobile and I'll PM you

As for the weather, we will have our seal skin undies on

The way we do it around my way, is any cheeky comments and you have to buy me a pint

I am thinking about doing a list later in the week and PM everybody that has said they fancy the meet-up. So to help, if you would care to send me PM if you are coming, then I can start list now??

All have a think about what dates would be good for the next one and suggest them on the 28th?

Cheers all, see you all soon.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

It's the knickers that keep cutting me that's the pain

Let me know if you want my mobile and I'll PM you

As for the weather, we will have our seal skin undies on

The way we do it around my way, is any cheeky comments and you have to buy me a pint

I am thinking about doing a list later in the week and PM everybody that has said they fancy the meet-up. So to help, if you would care to send me PM if you are coming, then I can start list now??

All have a think about what dates would be good for the next one and suggest them on the 28th?

Cheers all, see you all soon.
Don't worry about calling the police, you will have your very own on hand to keep you guys under control, be gentle with me! Tee hee!

I don't know if we can be there by 12 cos we are coming from Surrey, maybe we will just have to be sure to get up really early, we'll see.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:52 pm

"Don't worry about calling the police, you will have your very own on hand to keep you guys under control"

EEK, cripes best be well behaved, Carl you'll have to watch out you'll be hanging around a car park with your fag/flag.

I can just hear the 'hello hello, what do we have hear then?'

Charlie
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
"Don't worry about calling the police, you will have your very own on hand to keep you guys under control"

EEK, cripes best be well behaved, Carl you'll have to watch out you'll be hanging around a car park with your fag/flag.

I can just hear the 'hello hello, what do we have hear then?'

Charlie
I'm there's an obscure offence somewhere of 'loitering with a fag, I mean flag, with intent to attract attention'.
you'll soon discover that we are on our best behaviour at all times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.