Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada meet up in UK

Canada meet up in UK

Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice
Default Re: Canada meet up in UK

Thank to you all for your help for the meet up weekend, sounds like it's going to be a good one

If there are any others fancy meeting up, please contact me or steved61.

I will post more detailed directions if anybody needs them?

Anybody has anymore suggestions on the name of our meet up? Or will "Canadian Explorers" be ok?

Thanks a lot to all,
cheers,
Carl
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Canada meet up in UK

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Thank to you all for your help for the meet up weekend, sounds like it's going to be a good one

If there are any others fancy meeting up, please contact me or steved61.

I will post more detailed directions if anybody needs them?

Anybody has anymore suggestions on the name of our meet up? Or will "Canadian Explorers" be ok?

Thanks a lot to all,
cheers,
Carl

When we meet initially, we could each have something obviously Canadian either on our car or visibly displayed. We have a small Canadian flag to bring to wave around!

Then again, if you check out http://mytrialsoflifetoo.blogspot.com/ and look in the flicka box in my side bar then you will recognise us anyway!

Canadian explorers will do fine! is this for the calender on the forum?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Good idea about flags or anything else to do with Canada

Ya the name is for the diary, I will sort that out tonight and get the dates down.

Cheers all,
Carl
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

Not sure if this will be any use but we've stayed at this B&B a few times, not too far from Edwinstone - also have a couple of static caravans.

http://www.stayatbridleways.co.uk/

Good luck and hope you all have a great get together!
C
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:20 am
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

I have now got info on the redbrick hotel if anyone wishes to see it let me know regards

Steve
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:05 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Really disappointed that we can't make this due to our 6yr old daughter who has dancing commitments, once the show has been performed (5th,6th&7th) May) I may get my life back and cease being a taxi to and from rehearsals!!

Hope you all have a great time.

Suzyanne
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Suzanne,
we will keep everyone posted, and post photo's.

I still waiting for the caravan park to get back to me?

I have just bought some Canadian flags of ebay, will do a sign to, so I think you will know who we are

Still waiting on a couple of people to get back to me about the meet on the 14th, so will keep you posted on that. Anybody got any idea's about where we could hold that meet, somewhere are Brum?

Can't wait to meet you all, see you soon
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:02 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Thanks Suzanne,

I have just bought some Canadian flags of ebay, will do a sign to, so I think you will know who we are

Still waiting on a couple of people to get back to me about the meet on the 14th, so will keep you posted on that. Anybody got any idea's about where we could hold that meet, somewhere are Brum?

Hey carl are you trying to get your kids to divorce you lol, talk about embarass the poor souls.

Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Steve, my fault about the flags....are you a rather conservative chap?
tee hee!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nooo their used to it

They don't know I have sent for it yet, haha.

I'll just use it for the car, when we first meet (maybe )

cheers
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:22 pm
spring is coming yeha

No not conservative just needed to know whether to bring additional strait jackets with me
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

Top Cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Suzanne,

Hi,

Myself and hubby would be interested in a meet near to Birmingham, hope that anyone can be invited....hence this message.

Is the 14th a set date, or could the following saturday be possible?

thanks

Top cat
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Top cat,

yes no problems about you coming to meet ups

At the moment only two have been arranged, one being the 14th and other 28th.

We live in Birmingham and trying to get the 14th meeting sorted near here, because there are a couple of families that are coming back from somewhere and fancy a meet. We have not decides where yet, I have mention Sutton Park (pub,play area,walks,good parking).

If you have any idea's please reply to thread or PM me.

Nice to here from you,
regards,
Carl
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Top cat,

yes no problems about you coming to meet ups

At the moment only two have been arranged, one being the 14th and other 28th.

We live in Birmingham and trying to get the 14th meeting sorted near here, because there are a couple of families that are coming back from somewhere and fancy a meet. We have not decides where yet, I have mention Sutton Park (pub,play area,walks,good parking).

If you have any idea's please reply to thread or PM me.

Nice to here from you,
regards,
Carl
We would be interested in the meet on the 14th - it would be great to meet "kindred spirits". Sutton Park would be a good choice.

Joanne
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Skiboy10,
that's great, the more the merrier.

I will put more details on the thread as soon as a place is sorted, with you coming, we have three families fancy Sutton Park?

So, has anybody else got any other idea's for meet up on the 14th April, or do we all think Sutton Park is ok??????

Please let me know, by posting on thread or PM.

many thanks,
Carl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.