Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

canada live show

canada live show

Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all
Default Re: canada live show

Originally Posted by kirstybowles
sounds like a good idea i'll have mine in hand x
is it the pitcher and piano x we will b there 10am sound good to everyone
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of

is it the pitcher and piano x we will b there 10am sound good to everyone
That pub sounds fine I only mentioned the walkabout one, as it was closer to the venue and had a beer garden type thing, but then I dont know the pubs in London, so I do not mind

Dave
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

it doesent open til 12pm guys just looked it up x there is however a pret a manger if you go down liverpool road turn right at islington high street its on the right well b there at 10 if anyone wants to meet x
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of

it doesent open til 12pm guys just looked it up x there is however a pret a manger if you go down liverpool road turn right at islington high street its on the right well b there at 10 if anyone wants to meet x
Sounds like a plan, I will try not to get lost
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kimbie
Sounds like a plan, I will try not to get lost
us too lol x
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:34 am
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute

we'll be there for around 10ish. i'm pretty difficult to miss, i'm 6'2", long hair and beard and will be wearing an ice hockey shirt with canada all over it! (i don't look too approachable but i'm actually quite friendly )
Old Sep 17th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theotherlebowski
we'll be there for around 10ish. i'm pretty difficult to miss, i'm 6'2", long hair and beard and will be wearing an ice hockey shirt with canada all over it! (i don't look too approachable but i'm actually quite friendly )
ha ha we will look out for you then x
Old Sep 18th 2010, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

well firstley our apologies to any one waiting in pret a manger this morning we arrived at 10 30 after the satnav thought it would send us round the houses, we got adrink but left soon after as we coulent find any one so sorry again. Now the canada live show was not as described on the tin!! we were there for just over an hour after travelling down all the way from chester then finding out that they do these shows 3 times a year and one was to b held in Manchester! never mind. It was rubbish and tiny gave us no more information than we already knew and i think i could have answered all the questions myself curtesy of the people on this forum and cic website! I do think that it might be quite good for people who are just starting the process as a lot of people there got a lot from the seminars but we found out nothing about schooling which is what we were interested in finding out. again never mind we got to have a walk around London after a short ride on the tube which made the day fun xx
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

well firstley our apologies to any one waiting in pret a manger this morning we arrived at 10 30 after the satnav thought it would send us round the houses, we got adrink but left soon after as we coulent find any one so sorry again. Now the canada live show was not as described on the tin!! we were there for just over an hour after travelling down all the way from chester then finding out that they do these shows 3 times a year and one was to b held in Manchester! never mind. It was rubbish and tiny gave us no more information than we already knew and i think i could have answered all the questions myself curtesy of the people on this forum and cic website! I do think that it might be quite good for people who are just starting the process as a lot of people there got a lot from the seminars but we found out nothing about schooling which is what we were interested in finding out. again never mind we got to have a walk around London after a short ride on the tube which made the day fun xx
I got there a bit late as well, but yes I feel the same way, it was very disappointing, but at least a few more stalls than the one in July.

But I agree nothing I found out there I had not read on here or the CIC website

Dave
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

I got there a bit late as well, but yes I feel the same way, it was very disappointing, but at least a few more stalls than the one in July.

But I agree nothing I found out there I had not read on here or the CIC website

Dave
glad we wer'nt the only ones x
Old Sep 18th 2010, 11:26 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute

it was a tad disappointing. i was a little late, long journey down yesterday by coach and i overslept.

i got there in time for a talk on pnp's and then there were a few other talks that were mildly interesting but as mentioned above, nothing that you couldn't really glean from a thorough search of the CIC site and this forum. hopefully it was of some use to someone...

now, time to get out of this shitty city
Old Sep 19th 2010, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theotherlebowski
now, time to get out of this shitty city
Indeed, I really don't know what the appeal of London is, maybe I am use to living in a small country town, but after the show I had a wander round, I think it was a good 20 mins before I heard some english, and this was in the main bits.

Not being racist or anything before someone starts jumping up and down, but it would be nice to hear the native language of the country in its capital city more than every 20 mins or so
Old Sep 19th 2010, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you aren't moving to the GTA, as you will not be a happy bunny.
You seem to have an immigrant issue.
Old Sep 19th 2010, 2:23 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Not being racist or anything
Are you sure? Sure sounds that way!
Old Sep 19th 2010, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed, I really don't know what the appeal of London is, maybe I am use to living in a small country town, but after the show I had a wander round, I think it was a good 20 mins before I heard some english, and this was in the main bits.

Not being racist or anything before someone starts jumping up and down, but it would be nice to hear the native language of the country in its capital city more than every 20 mins or so
Why would it be nice? Anyway it's rude to evesdrop.

Apart from the immigrant issue, London always has a huge number of tourists who bring $$$$ to the city. This is good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.