Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada judged as having most positive influence in the world

Canada judged as having most positive influence in the world

Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:35 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Canada judged as having most positive influence in the world

how shall I put this ... not entirely grounded in reality, based on pictures of mounties and pristine looking mountains and lakes.[/QUOTE]

Excuse blinkin' me, having just spent the last three years waiting to get me PR card, I am expecting a Canada full of lovely mounties, pristine looking mountains and lakes, and folks dressed as cowboys floating around on pink clouds inviting met BBQs, offering me jobs and generally being nice! I'm right? Right?

C
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:39 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of folk dressed as cowboys floating on pink around here, yes.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:40 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Mounties have very shiny boots......
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:50 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
Oh look, its a Canadian getting all upset because an outsider has dared to say Canada isn't all that different to the US in most respects.
I'm hardly upset... but your employer would be upset if they knew how often during the day you posted here.... then you would be upset after they told you to knock it off or get another job.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:54 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
I'm hardly upset... but your employer would be upset if they knew how often during the day you posted here.... then you would be upset after they told you to knock it off or get another job.
WTF? Whats that got to do with anything?

They would be upset if I put in for overtime for all the hours I spend at work keeping things going, thats for sure.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:15 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

<deleted>
How sad that you went to the trouble to do this.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 8th 2007 at 7:26 pm. Reason: removed deleted post quote
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
What he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:19 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

I see you are "Severely Delusional".
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:20 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

<deleted>
Post reported.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Mar 8th 2007 at 7:27 pm. Reason: removed deleted post quote
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:21 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts in a nutshell.

Does this mean MDX is stalking me now Cool, I've always wanted a stalker

7.03am ..my I was in early this morning wasnt I
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:21 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Post reported.
Well done Steve - next we'll be worrying if we will be getting an 'anonymous' phone call at work describing our forum addictions.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Play nice Ocean, it's not your business who posts from where or when.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:28 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Play nice Ocean, it's not your business who posts from where or when.
Well, they can get nasty when you start to compare the beloved motherland to the dreaded US
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:31 pm
mañana is my busiest day

Well, they can get nasty when you start to compare the beloved motherland to the dreaded US
Hmmm, I wasn't the one who couldn't take a joke and reported the post.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:31 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been here long enough to consider myself truly Canadian and I can get a tad testy when people criticise Canada.

But that was totally childish and uncalled for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.