Reload this Page >

Canada flights?

Canada flights?

Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

dazed&confused is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Canada flights?

Hi There,

I was browsing before Xmas at flight prices to Calgary for early June, and they were coming in at around £1700 for 3 adults & 3 Kids any idea why they have now jumped up to around the £2000 mark.

How annoyed am I at myself I put it off to get Xmas out of the way now we have been stung

Anyone know of some good links apart from Meridian and Canadian affair etc, and also Flyzoom only fly from Gatwick and Glasgow

Remember don't wait for your ship to come in! swim out to meet the bloody thing!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:17 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Canada flights?

Not used them myself - but what about Globespan - prices seem a tad cheaper...

http://www.globespan.com/index.asp

Clare
Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough

Try the following:

www.opodo.co.uk

www.expedia.co.uk

www.travelocity.co.uk

Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:25 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zoom

www.flyzoom.com

We got an excellent quote, they fly to Vancouver and Calgary but from Gatwick or Glasgow, and only Sunday - but way cheap.

eg June 04 Gatwick - Vancouver return Calgary-Gatwick £760 for two adults, regular flights was coming in at £1300 !!!

They fly 767's with 31" leg room, great for a 6-footer like me.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:17 pm
Brit on the move

karen&Ted will become famous soon enough

Hiya,
try this one! keep an eye on specials. Oh watch out for the taxes, we got flights last summer for 69 GBPS each but paid anothe 68 for taxes... still very cheap. This was to Calgary

www.canadian-affairs.com

ted

Originally posted by dazed&confused
Hi There,

I was browsing before Xmas at flight prices to Calgary for early June, and they were coming in at around £1700 for 3 adults & 3 Kids any idea why they have now jumped up to around the £2000 mark.

How annoyed am I at myself I put it off to get Xmas out of the way now we have been stung

Anyone know of some good links apart from Meridian and Canadian affair etc, and also Flyzoom only fly from Gatwick and Glasgow

Remember don't wait for your ship to come in! swim out to meet the bloody thing!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

photoads is an unknown quantity at this point

www.flyzoom.com

We got an excellent quote, they fly to Vancouver and Calgary but from Gatwick or Glasgow, and only Sunday - but way cheap.
They are advertising some great prices here in the uk, the flights only start in May
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:41 pm
Brit on the move

karen&Ted will become famous soon enough

Duhhh!!!

Sorry we didn't read your whole post!!

Ive slapped my hand for you

keep hunting

Ted

Originally posted by dazed&confused
Hi There,