Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help? Q about accom & job search

Can anyone help? Q about accom & job search

Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Lynsi has a spectacular aura aboutLynsi has a spectacular aura aboutLynsi has a spectacular aura about
Default Can anyone help? Q about accom & job search

Hi, I was just thinking about the time of year we are going to move. I have a dog and I heard that they don't fly pets during the winter months and I can't imagen we will make it until next spring so when should we start looking for work? Now or in a few months. I suppose we could have him sent on later but I am reluctant to leave him. Also how hard is it to find rented accom that allows dogs? Can anyone recommend what sites to use when looking for somewhere to live?

Thank you x
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can anyone help? Q about accom & job search

Hi Lynsi

You need to let us know where you are moving to and really when? Also different airlines have different rules and heating for pets. Air Canada are really fantastic for your flights as for accommodation, Canada is a big place..

Good luck
Julie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Lynsi has a spectacular aura aboutLynsi has a spectacular aura aboutLynsi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Can anyone help? Q about accom & job search

Thank you, we are hoping to find work and live in or close to Vancouver. We would like to start looking for work now and then apply for TWPs but not sure if we get jobs quite quickly (dreaming) wether we could take our dog Bailey over during the winter months. I know vancouver is not nearly as cold as other parts of Canada so maybe this rule does not apply.