Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:01 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough
Default Re: To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

Right need to do shopping list......

Get my supply of jeans from next as they are the only ones that i like
buy loads of bras and knicks to last ...
Tops and t-shirts better stock up on, ok thats sorted

kids can have there carry on bags and the suitcases are mineeeeeeee

hubby will be fine, hell be wearing his work clothes, kids well they have weird fashion anyway and my little one is into dora, so shell be sorted for yearssssssss

I think they need to let there mum have all the suitcase space
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:14 pm
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
I would stock up on undies (men and women).
Whats wrong with Canadian knickers?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IckleHelen
they're lined with beaver fur
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:18 pm
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
they're lined with beaver fur

Really whats wrong with them?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:22 pm
Moved from Chester UK

The only thing I'm not decided on is Machine Washable suits. I don't do dry cleaning. What are your thoughts on stocking up on these? Do UK machine washable suits wash ok in Canadian Washing Machines? Can you buy Machine Washable suits out there? And do people tend to wear suites in offices that much anyway?
Anyone got any opinions on office wear?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Really whats wrong with them?
you're just weird I think I like you
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

mart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nice

ok been to primark and stocked up on everything
now its all you guys fault i cant fit everything in the cases got to decide what goes in container and what doesnt
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:33 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Remember I live in a City of a population of 80 summat thousand. Until last Christmas the only undies I could find for hubby was boxers (which he doesn't like) or Y fronts This Christmas though he got three packs of pants - George of Asda fame

As for the ladies, it's either Fruit of the loom, Hip huggers or wedgie makers (thongs). I have had trouble finding pretty lacey knickers, so if you see some knickers you like get'em
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

Good advice Piff Poff!

I just got a nice £300 order of pants and bras from Figleaves....I have read too much about dodgey underwear in Canada

Thats my excuse and if my husband comes on this site please tell him the same
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:21 am
Moved from Chester UK

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Remember I live in a City of a population of 80 summat thousand. Until last Christmas the only undies I could find for hubby was boxers (which he doesn't like) or Y fronts This Christmas though he got three packs of pants - George of Asda fame
I'll have to tell OH to get extra undies too!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

They go baggy, or maybe I bought the wrong size
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:08 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rhodeys

Thats my excuse and if my husband comes on this site please tell him the same
Nah! tell him you got them in Matalan. He won't check will he?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Rumour is that Next are considering overseas delivery service My mom is coming out in June so will get her to get me a couple of new bras etc from Next.

Gaynor
x
I love NEXT and this is one thing I am going to miss (sorry)! But I did contact them and ask if they were going to expand further a field like they have in Europe. They stated the export cost were too expensive for them to consider America or Canada.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:35 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edna Bucket
Nah! tell him you got them in Matalan. He won't check will he?
Matalan v Figleave mmm I'd definitely know the difference but a man , yep I think you're right edna
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:53 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Whilst discussing, this thread that I have perused but not entered, over sunday dinner yesterday, and the lack of lovely undies in Canada, my dad.... yes I said, DAD, offered to send me them in the post from M&S when I need them

Bless his kindness, but will ask my mum when the time comes do you think they'll pay too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.