Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Business Explorations??

Business Explorations??

Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Prakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nicePrakash & Sandra is just really nice
Default Re: Business Explorations??

Hi There
I went to such a meeting at Bay St, Toronto. I found it very useful.
I recommend that you should have a list of questions prepared that you would want answered, as they do try to help.

Regarding what else you should research, would depend on what business you intend to do?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Prakash & Sandra
Hi There
I went to such a meeting at Bay St, Toronto. I found it very useful.
I recommend that you should have a list of questions prepared that you would want answered, as they do try to help.

Regarding what else you should research, would depend on what business you intend to do?
Hi Prakash & Sandra,

We hope to be coming out on the business class/entrepeneur (sp) route. I have been self employed along with ny hubbie, who is also a class 1 driver for around 13 years.

I am hoping to run a B&B BUT would love to run an Ice Hockey store/shop.

I know seems mad, but thats just what I'd love to do, or run a B&B within close proximty of say the Senators or the Maple Leafs.

Evy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:43 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Welcome to the dbd33 fan club Evy. Eventually you'll grow to love him.

Hi that is the same website as the number I gave you....I thought the content of the seminar was basic but very useful if you have just set out researching.

ps i agree with the above comment

rgds
Mans
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud ofMr & Mrs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mans
Hi that is the same website as the number I gave you....I thought the content of the seminar was basic but very useful if you have just set out researching.

ps i agree with the above comment

rgds
Mans
Thats good to hear as I shall be attending the one on he 8th March 2007.

Evy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:26 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs
Thats good to hear as I shall be attending the one on he 8th March 2007.

Evy

You're bold, visiting at the beginning of March. You'll find the air to be quite bracing.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbd33
You're bold, visiting at the beginning of March. You'll find the air to be quite bracing.
Hell, why choose the summer when you can freeze ya bits off in the Winter. Its all character building stuff AND I'll be brining my 2 boys!