Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The Bullet mixer

Wikiposts

The Bullet mixer

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:31 am
anjit

Default The Bullet mixer

Just sitting here in sidney and murray ontario, where we are visiting some friends, and came across an infomercial for the magic bullet mixer/ blender, and just wondering if anyone actually owns one, and does it do exactly what they claim?

We are thinking of getting one, if that is the case.

Last edited by anjit; Dec 11th 2005 at 9:46 am.

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bullet mixer

Originally Posted by anjit
Just sitting here in sidney and murray ontario, where we are visiting some friends, and came across an infomercial for the bullet mixer, and just wondering if anyone actually owns one, and does it do exactly what they claim?

We are thinking of getting one, if that is the case.
why would you want to mix bullets?? and why have any anyway??
what do they claim??
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:41 am
anjit

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
why would you want to mix bullets?? and why have any anyway??
what do they claim??
I suppose you think that is funny? This is what am talking about

http://www.infomercialcentral.com/st...p?productid=77

OK...it's called the magic bullet mixer/blender

Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose you think that is funny? This is what am talking about

http://www.infomercialcentral.com/st...p?productid=77

OK...it's called the magic bullet mixer/blender

he he he
sounds pretty all singing all dancing to me, buy one and whip up a few party items then invite us all round
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:57 am
anjit

he he he
sounds pretty all singing all dancing to me, buy one and whip up a few party items then invite us all round
If you don't know what the hell am talking about here, why don't you refrain from answering? Those in Canada will know, as most people will know what am talking about.

Are you going to ask if they have soap in Canada next?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

If you don't know what the hell am talking about here, why don't you refrain from answering? Those in Canada will know, as most people will know what am talking about.

Are you going to ask if they have soap in Canada next?
again i ask why are you being so aggressive??
why would i ask if they have soap in canada??
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:21 am
anjit

again i ask why are you being so aggressive??
why would i ask if they have soap in canada??
Am not being agressive, am just replying to your supposedly smart alec questions. There is a way of asking things if you don't know what people are talking about.

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Brodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really niceBrodel is just really nice

I've seen them advertised in the UK, US and Canada. I've never owned or used one and I'm usually pretty sceptical about those things that need half hour commercials but I did hear someone on the radio say it was the most amazing thing they'd ever purchased lol. Sorry I don't have more info than that, hopefully some other people here have them and can help
Old Dec 11th 2005, 11:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brodel
I've seen them advertised in the UK, US and Canada. I've never owned or used one and I'm usually pretty sceptical about those things that need half hour commercials but I did hear someone on the radio say it was the most amazing thing they'd ever purchased lol. Sorry I don't have more info than that, hopefully some other people here have them and can help
There good apparantly, but just don't buy them from the tv, but from some shop, be cheaper, and you'll get hosed...well in the US, a lot of those TV type sales where you have four payments of whatever, they don't stop taking the money until you ring back up to say you've paid...all very cheeky...