Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

Originally Posted by Bob
To what exactly??

Anyway, all I've been saying is that any move should be an informed move and that rose coloured glasses are just that, the greener grass is always nicer until you've done the move and are there to see if for yourself...yes, a move can be great, but it is better to be aware of the fallbacks, because culture shock will always be far worse if you are not prepared for it, and everything is magnified when you don't have any income coming in, and no friends and family to rely on, or to vent to.
Thank you, instead of all that uncouth grammar, you think that this is more responsive? I think so. And I couldnt agree with you more. I'd think your a troll from not contributing anything significant to this topic, wouldnt you say? Ouch....

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 4:03 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:20 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by heycronie
TI'd think your a troll from not contributing anything significant to this topic, wouldnt you say? Ouch....
Far from it ... summarising points or echoing sentiments isn't trolish behaviour ...

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, instead of all that uncouth grammar, you think that this is more responsive? I think so. And I couldnt agree with you more. I'd think your a troll from not contributing anything significant to this topic, wouldnt you say? Ouch....
Edit, handy feature that.
But anyway, I wasn't the one mentioning trollish behaviour, and I don't see how your last spout of gibberish makes sense, I posted a valid point about culture shock to the unprepared, while your just spouting the same old gibberish about how kack it is in London.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Far from it ... summarising points or echoing sentiments isn't trolish behaviour ...
Not contributing to the topic, post at hand, is TROLLING. And its two lls in troll.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:31 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Not contributing to the topic, post at hand, is TROLLING. And its two lls in troll.
European trols are a different species. Only have one l.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:33 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by Bob
Edit, handy feature that.
But anyway, I wasn't the one mentioning trollish behaviour, and I don't see how your last spout of gibberish makes sense, I posted a valid point about culture shock to the unprepared, while your just spouting the same old gibberish about how kack it is in London.
No I mentioned trollish behaviour ... and gee whizz, I can't spell, dontcha know ... sounded like a valid point to me.

But then, you'd have to be an adult who had a travelled a bit to understand the point you were making.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
European trols are a different species. Only have one l.
And no, if your intelligent, its IIls..
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:39 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

And no, if your intelligent, its IIls..
Try "you're".
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:41 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by Iginla
Try "you're".
Nice one

Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Nice one
And the point of this topic is.. that these people can say You are, or You're. Nice, whats the topic again?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,
I'm possibly a Troll, because I do not say that much, more of a lurker!
Having said that there are a couple of regular posters on here for whom I have the upmost respect...Glaswegian, and of course Iank (footie logo)!
Plus I probabaly will not be posting for some time again, as I'm heading 'home' this weekend.
I have been tempted to post on a few occassions, but when you research the threads you realise you are in for a blasting, so you don't bother and sometimes lurk. Maybe that's why 'Negative' or 'Realistic' posters don't bother
People heading for Canada are in search of better things, after all that's why they are leaving the U.K. So it follows people are going to be very defensive. We have been in Canada for a few years now. Spouse loves Canada, although accepts Big Time Faults, as there are in the U.K.
He is working, I am not.
I agree with the posters I respect, that employment makes a big difference in Canada...but it is a very protectionist country..and daft in many respects, insofar as protectionist policys, and it will cost Canada big time in the end..IMHO!
The U.K beats Canada hands down in relation to Welfare and Consumer Rights issues, and if I were poor (and I'm getting that way), either selling our 'posh' house or working back at 'home' (which I am doing), I would WANT TO BE POOR IN THE U.K.
Our medical bills (drug charges), are just over a quarter of my husbands income annually. These are drugs that keep him alive.
His employer does not give him benefits. He recently cut his finger at work, and lost pay as well as having to pay for his antibiotics!
The N.H.S. may well have it's faults, but you will never die, or have to work past retirement age in the U.K. to pay for drugs to keep you alive.
In Conclusion...Heycronie....you are funny, and if you are trolling, keep it up!
(I tried to put another smilie in..Sorry).
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sunshine Girl
Hello,
I'm possibly a Troll, because I do not say that much, more of a lurker!
Having said that there are a couple of regular posters on here for whom I have the upmost respect...Glaswegian, and of course Iank (footie logo)!
Plus I probabaly will not be posting for some time again, as I'm heading 'home' this weekend.
I have been tempted to post on a few occassions, but when you research the threads you realise you are in for a blasting, so you don't bother and sometimes lurk. Maybe that's why 'Negative' or 'Realistic' posters don't bother
People heading for Canada are in search of better things, after all that's why they are leaving the U.K. So it follows people are going to be very defensive. We have been in Canada for a few years now. Spouse loves Canada, although accepts Big Time Faults, as there are in the U.K.
He is working, I am not.
I agree with the posters I respect, that employment makes a big difference in Canada...but it is a very protectionist country..and daft in many respects, insofar as protectionist policys, and it will cost Canada big time in the end..IMHO!
The U.K beats Canada hands down in relation to Welfare and Consumer Rights issues, and if I were poor (and I'm getting that way), either selling our 'posh' house or working back at 'home' (which I am doing), I would WANT TO BE POOR IN THE U.K.
Our medical bills (drug charges), are just over a quarter of my husbands income annually. These are drugs that keep him alive.
His employer does not give him benefits. He recently cut his finger at work, and lost pay as well as having to pay for his antibiotics!
The N.H.S. may well have it's faults, but you will never die, or have to work past retirement age in the U.K. to pay for drugs to keep you alive.
In Conclusion...Heycronie....you are funny, and if you are trolling, keep it up!
(I tried to put another smilie in..Sorry).

Well im not going to waste my time reading that, but what ive read is BRAVO.... lets end this picteration or whatever you want.

And in conclusion if thats what you want sunshine girl or whatever the hell your name is, your a ****ing troll just saying that last bit. You seem like a bit tooth little slut.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:14 am
Glaswegian

Well im not going to waste my time reading that
Well, there's a pity ... you would have learned something ....

Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Well, there's a pity ... you would have learned something ....
Seems like people here dont want to read the real truth. Seems like unbiased truth in England is hard to come by. Im trying to help you people but dont test my patience.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:19 am
Glaswegian

Seems like people here dont want to read the real truth.
So enlighten us. What is the real truth?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.