Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
WHERE ARE YOU?
Your not helping friend, best you be off now. Lay off the exclaimation. You seem to not like Canada. Dont like it LEAVE!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by heycronie
Im in U.K WHERE ARE YOU???16
Wait, wait....let me grab my popcorn and get comfortable....!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Well, all im saying is its not much better then anywhere else so suck it up. You seem to think that U.K is a saint to poor people. Sorry it isnt. Its probably worse.
How many homeless do you know in the UK sit out side shop doors begging for money and I mean sat right out side!! not many I can tell you....
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hawkeye
How many homeless do you know in the UK sit out side shop doors begging for money and I mean sat right out side!! not many I can tell you....

Yah U,K is so perfect. Where do all the beggers go to then? Tell me friend. Im right outside my hotel right now and hmmm what a site. Get your ass off Calgary and explore the world.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:56 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by willmore
Wait, wait....let me grab my popcorn and get comfortable....!!!!
Budge over Willmore - I'll join you for the show! Can I share the popcorn if I bring the drinks?

Mrs G

Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Budge over Willmore - I'll join you for the show! Can I share the popcorn if I bring the drinks?

Mrs G
Absolutely......I'll even share my easy chair with you.....there's a sucker born every minute isn't there......!!!!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Yah U,K is so perfect. Where do all the beggers go to then? Tell me friend. Im right outside my hotel right now and hmmm what a site. Get your ass off Calgary and explore the world.
It might not be brilliant, but they have it a dam site lot better than in a lot of places.

The UK ain't perfect, but that doesn't mean people should burn bridges and jump into a new country blinded with no idea's of the pitfalls, they can be over come, but it's better to be prepared for them otherwise the culture shock will hit you like a tonne of bricks in ya knackers.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 1:58 am
Glaswegian

Your not helping friend, best you be off now. Lay off the exclaimation. You seem to not like Canada. Dont like it LEAVE!!
I love Canada - it's my home.

My comments were that it's not a good place to be poor ... I'm not poor now and I certainly don't have any intention of being poor in the future.

But what a wonderfully Canadian attitude to take

You still haven't convinced me that you are actually in Canada.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:01 am
Glaswegian

Yah U,K is so perfect.
Ah ... but we're Brits and it's our mother country ... she'll welcome us back with open arms like prodigal children if we ever want to go back.

So where is this hotel?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

LOL it's a good job you know what you are talking about LOL
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

I love Canada - it's my home.

My comments were that it's not a good place to be poor ... I'm not poor now and I certainly don't have any intention of being poor in the future.

But what a wonderfully Canadian attitude to take

You still haven't convinced me that you are actually in Canada.
Really, what attitude am I supposed to take when some people keep comparing other countries poor to others... Im in London right now on a historical tour and I must say its amazing...historically, in other terms not to my expectations. I must ask, have you visited other areas in Canada?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

LOL it's a good job you know what you are talking about LOL
Yah apprently you dont except laughing at absolutley nothing other then your ignorance.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Yah apprently you dont except laughing at absolutley nothing other then your ignorance.

AHHHH Yawn not bad 12 posts and already you have managed to upset folks. Look forward to your informative replies not....
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:13 am
Glaswegian

Really, what attitude am I supposed to take when some people keep comparing other countries poor to others...
This is a forum for British Expats ... most of its members have either emigrated already or are in the process of doing it ... the prospect of ending up poor in Canada is a reality for any immigrant.

Most Brit immigrants move to Canada with a stack of cash ... it can be tough for them to get a job and they can burn through their money at a staggering rate ... the discussion was about when to bail out and head home, not about how crap Canada is as a place to live.

Im in London right now on a historical tour and I must say its amazing...historically, in other terms not to my expectations.
So you're in the grubbiest, scruffiest city in the UK ... how many other British cities have you visited?

London's beggars are the elite of their profession ... you don't see that quality or quantity in many other British cities.

It's around 3am in London - what are you still doing up?

I must ask, have you visited other areas in Canada?
Yes, I have ... have you?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

AHHHH Yawn not bad 12 posts and already you have managed to upset folks. Look forward to your informative replies not....

Aww I hit a nerve in you? sorry talk a walk. I can see in your 3000 posts that you have no life whatsoever.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.