Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

youre boring me now do gooders
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road

Racism here is not tolerated, in fact you will be sacked on the spot by most employers if you're reported for making any racist, homophobic or sexist comments.

. From my experience in Canada I definitely do not find this to be true. In fact, I think as the years have gone by employers seem to slacking off in this respect. In the UK however, I feel as though it is on the revolution has started and employers over there seem to be taking it much more seriously and will take action against offending employees.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baileyalison
i dont support the bnp and im not a racist im just sick of the bullshit and the asylum seekers refugees or spongers taking us for granted and bleeding us dry they dont work speak the language but can manage to get to the post office to collect money it stinks
You sound like a BNP supporter. They preface all their statements with "I'm not a racist but..."
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:20 pm
kerri

The good old line............

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
You sound like a BNP supporter. They preface all their statements with "I'm not a racist but..."

Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:32 pm
Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
why dont you shut your cake hole i dont support the bnp and im not racist i just dont like our country being used
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by baileyalison
why dont you shut your cake hole i dont support the bnp and im not racist i just dont like our country being used
#

you might find some answers: 1-800-drphil