Reload this Page >

Bulldog spirit

Bulldog spirit

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bulldog spirit

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
The Canadian head of state is Adrian Clarkson, the Governor General of Canada ... the Queen's representative in Canada.

Like it or not, she's your Queen.
Like it or not, she isnt. Representive? what does that mean to you? Nothing. Same as here. Sorry, not going to find royalty bitches here.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:43 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heycronie
Like it or not, she isnt. Representive? what does that mean to you? Nothing. Same as here. Sorry, not going to find royalty bitches here.
So, we've established you don't like Bush, Blair or the Queen.

What about Ralph Klein?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
So, we've established you don't like Bush, Blair or the Queen.

What about Ralph Klein?
Ive lived in Alberta most of my life...Dont like him either, but at least hes doing his job.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:45 am
Glaswegian

Accept it ... the Brits founded your country ... most of your institutions are founded on British principles ... the British army was all that stood between you and the US in 1812 when they tried to "liberate" Canada.

You can't escape your heritage & history ...

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:47 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Ive lived in Alberta most of my life...Dont like him either, but at least hes doing his job.
Who do you like?

I know! I know!

Camilla and Prince Charles?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Accept it ... the Brits founded your country ... most of your institutions are founded on British principles ... the British army was all that stood between you and the US in 1812 when they tried to "liberate" Canada.

You can't escape your heritage & history ...
Your right. Where do you think the BRITISH soldiers were when after their duty is up????? Canada might be a sound option. So therfore, Canadians defended their country, so sorry your history option doesnt count. The brits founded the American Colonies.... what do you have to say about that???? nothing I bet.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:54 am
Glaswegian

The brits founded the American Colonies.... what do you have to say about that???? nothing I bet.
The American colonies fought for and won their freedom ... whether it was a wise move is another question ... the end result was that many loyal colonials crossed the border into Canada, further strengthening the influence of the Crown in Canada and forever polarising the two countries.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

The American colonies fought for and won their freedom ... whether it was a wise move is another question ... the end result was that many loyal colonials crossed the border into Canada, further strengthening the influence of the Crown in Canada and forever polarising the two countries.
Umm therefore strengthing the complexity of the divison of Canada. Do you Brits even learn that crap in your schools? or do you just learn about the U.S.A of life. The Canadians won and fought for their freedom in peaceful terms, whats the difference. Regardless of nought, Canada doesnt give two rats ass about Charles, or Margaret or whatever her friggan name is.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 6:59 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Umm therefore strengthing the complexity of the divison of Canada. Do you Brits even learn that crap in your schools? or do you just learn about the U.S.A of life. The Canadians won and fought for their freedom in peaceful terms, whats the difference. Regardless of nought, Canada doesnt give two rats ass about Charles, or Margaret or whatever her friggan name is.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by owen
Instead of using your brain for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use your ****in brain for proving your brain is above ape.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Instead of using your brain for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use your ****in brain for proving your brain is above ape.
I need not prove anything but to my family, woman and god
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by owen
I need not prove anything but to my family, woman and god
Hmmmm, not sure what to do here, jesus land, or normal land, you Chritian dork.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:51 am
Deep in the red C.

Hmmmm, not sure what to do here,
Why do I get the feeling that's the story of your life.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
Why do I get the feeling that's the story of your life.
Youre life...... Not my life, im not the won in the Shitty crap shity of England.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:55 am
Deep in the red C.

Youre life...... Not my life, im not the won in the Shitty crap shity of England.
But you want to be!

So much that you were pretending to post from there. Is this a Elkmouth fascination?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.