Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

British Month? Hummm?

Wikiposts

British Month? Hummm?

Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Month? Hummm?

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Dunno about the brown things but the huge zit appears to have burst,
That my freind is a good ole plate of east end tradition! Pie Mash and Liquor Mmm mmm i could just taste it now

maybe we could designate a day or a week slap bang in the middle of all the official days of england scotland and wales and have a good old get together in an english pub
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
That my freind is a good ole plate of east end tradition! Pie Mash and Liquor Mmm mmm i could just taste it now

maybe we could designate a day or a week slap bang in the middle of all the official days of england scotland and wales and have a good old get together in an english pub
That is a shinning example of what i am talking about. We could share this Pie and mash with all.
I can taste it now and you are are right.... it is delicious!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:55 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
At least some of it appears to be "previously tasted". And partly digested.

Let's face it. A plate of Pie Mash and Liquor has a face that only a mother could love. A widowed mother with no friends and only one child.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:58 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i know we are so unpatriotic...i'd never heard of british month??
Dont worry, at this point I think its just a hypothetical entity.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyblue
OK!
I RENAME THE THREAD!

English.Irish,Scottish and welsh month.(British)
Britain is only England, Scotland and Wales.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:16 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Dont worry, at this point I think its just a hypothetical entity.

too bad then
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:17 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JezHarper
Plus Oakville and Victoria BC.

Scotland and Wales are doubtful, come to think of it.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:20 am
Account Closed

united kingdom...england, northern ireland, scotland, and wales.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:21 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

plus Oakville and Victoria BC
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

Yes, but we were talking about Britain.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

ok!
Lets have a UK MONTH THEN!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:29 am
Account Closed

Yes, but we were talking about Britain.
ok sorry i realise that but thought someone was questioning which countries made up britain and UK...busy on here this avvie and got my threads muddled up...sorryyy
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iaink
Binge Drinking
Pissing in the streets
Projectile Vomiting
Unprovoked assaults?

Too negative?
Don't forget vandalism. I woke up this morning to find one of the windows in my Jeep has been smashed AGAIN!

In the space of 6 months I have had the mirror broken off my wife's Chevy Blazer, both cars keyed, the windows smashed (hit with something that creased the frames around the windows), the windscreen wipers snapped off the Jeep

In the back of the Jeep is the remains of the golf club that was used to smash the window, quite probably complete with finger prints, but do the police want to come out? NO, as far as they are concerned, all I need is a crime report so that I can claim on my insurance
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Baby when is the first official 'British' month event??? im on board and I know Celine_uk is!! lets start a revolution here!!!

Im going back in May so il bring back some 'British goodies'

Name a date girlie were all fairly close.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:35 am
Just Joined

tess50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been to the British Isle show in Toronto, not worth the entry. Now I know that its been a while since I lived in GB but the food was never like the slop they serve there and have the nerve to call "English Food". Must do wonders for the tourist trade.

Oh how I miss English Bacon.

Cd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.