Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

British/Canadian counselling room! hehe!

British/Canadian counselling room! hehe!

Old May 8th 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

daisydoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British/Canadian counselling room! hehe!

Thanks you lot, you have given me a real laugh reading this thread, see group therapy works..... haha
Old May 8th 2005, 9:13 am
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by babyblue
I have not desrted you my friend! i only went for therapy myself after our last session. It pulled every bit of strength i had.
I know things will get better for you. Beleive me!.... I know these things. Did i tell you I am a psychic as well.

Smile and the world will smile with you. Use Ketchup and they surely wont smile back!
So good you're back! I do seem to be running out of friends to talk to! I can't see why but then my friends can't see very well either!

You do speak great words of wisdom. Your quote on smiles reminded me of another. A smile on the face is a window to happiness for the soul.

These contemplations are helping me to be alot more constructive with my problem. This steam coming out he ears can actually be harnessed for the good. I just invited a friend in for coffee and he asked that dreaded question But I smiled like you said and just stuck tubes in my ears. I found by putting the other ends of the tubes in the coffee I was able to make two very satisfactory cappacinos.
Old May 8th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crispie
So good you're back! I do seem to be running out of friends to talk to! I can't see why but then my friends can't see very well either!

You do speak great words of wisdom. Your quote on smiles reminded me of another. A smile on the face is a window to happiness for the soul.

These contemplations are helping me to be alot more constructive with my problem. This steam coming out he ears can actually be harnessed for the good. I just invited a friend in for coffee and he asked that dreaded question But I smiled like you said and just stuck tubes in my ears. I found by putting the other ends of the tubes in the coffee I was able to make two very satisfactory cappacinos.
This is amazing! you are doing so well. I would love to join you for a cappaccino! your place or mine?
Old May 8th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daisydoo
Thanks you lot, you have given me a real laugh reading this thread, see group therapy works..... haha
I am so glad the thrapy is working for you too. Please join us for sessions. I am sure we will have fun.
Old May 8th 2005, 3:54 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

I am so glad the thrapy is working for you too. Please join us for sessions. I am sure we will have fun.
Be careful who you invite Baby...there are some right nutters out there

This guy just got in our local paper
Attached Images  
Old May 8th 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Be careful who you invite Baby...there are some right nutters out there

This guy just got in our local paper
I guess he is waiting to!
maybe he needs me as well!
Old May 8th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Somebody asked me this last week ...... and my expression must have said it all, because she said.....I suppose you get fed up with people asking you that.

I paused to consider my answer, as I did not wish to appear ungrateful for her interest (much!!), then said well yes actually it really does grate!!!

lol...she has not asked me since, and now the next time somebody asks I can say YES!!!!!!
Hehehe - bet no-one asks you now
(CONGRATULATIONS, btw )
Old May 9th 2005, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

bombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Calgal
Hehehe - bet no-one asks you now
(CONGRATULATIONS, btw )

Can anybody join in?????????

I am just so depressed!!

Hubby WILL be inToronto and I wont because of ongoing sale of house!
(and lack of a buyer)

I want to be there too..... A summer of hot sunny days.

Need some support and or a house buyer!

Bombards
Old May 9th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bombards

I am just so depressed!!

(and lack of a buyer)

Bombards
Not a problem! feel free to offload. I will surly do everything i can to help you at this unfortunate time.
It sounds as if you are having separation anxiety and also suffering from severe envy!
Don't worry! There are many hot summers ahead of you and the weather is not so hot just yet. Is your husband setting things up out here for you?
If so then you should look at it positivly and think to yourself that the hard work will be done and you will be able to reep the benefits.
I am able to empathise as my aunt was leaving England for her Vacation in canada and i had to sit and watch her go and come back with all the buzz.

We will be here for you and i am sur i can help you along the way.
keep your chin up!
Old May 9th 2005, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I am just so depressed!!

(and lack of a buyer)

Bombards
Be thankful that you WON'T be in Toronto in the summer...have you ever experienced hot, hot, humid days where you have to get changed at least 2x some times because of the weather!

On a serious note, good luck with your house sale. You may be surprised and it will happen faster than you think....!
Old May 9th 2005, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

daisydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just so depressed!!

(and lack of a buyer)

Bombards
I hear you.........Do you have your visa too ? Your house will sell and you will be there for the summer, positve thinking get buying those lilies.
Its easy to tell others to be positve, I am tearing my hair out and have bitten all my nails off..... This waiting is awful, we have a lovely house with a pool sitting empty waiting for us, but no sign of passport requests yet. Going to work is getting harder and I fear I am going to abduct a fed ex man soon. rolleyes:

Do you keep looking up at aircraft and wishing you were on it no matter where it is going..or have i gone nuts.

People viewing your house are like buses... you dont get 1 for ages then you have a rush of them, keep nagging your estate agent and threaten jestingly about going with another agent...tends to move things a little. BEST of LUCK
Old May 9th 2005, 5:06 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

I guess he is waiting to!
maybe he needs me as well!
Oh my Goodness!
That picture is of me
I think I'm in denial. What should I do now
Attached Images  
Old May 9th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh my Goodness!
That picture is of me
I think I'm in denial. What should I do now

YOU NEED TO VISIT ME YOUNG MAN!

THERE IS OBVIOUSLY ALOT GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS
Old May 9th 2005, 9:19 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

YOU NEED TO VISIT ME YOUNG MAN!

THERE IS OBVIOUSLY ALOT GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS
I am sorry nothing seems to be helping.
I am concerned that may erratic behavoir may be scaring your clients away.
I know our last session took it out of you (where have I heard that before )
Perhaps I shall find the answer at the bottom of one of these bottles
Old May 10th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

bombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of lightbombards is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daisydoo
I hear you.........Do you have your visa too ? Your house will sell and you will be there for the summer, positve thinking get buying those lilies.
Its easy to tell others to be positve, I am tearing my hair out and have bitten all my nails off..... This waiting is awful, we have a lovely house with a pool sitting empty waiting for us, but no sign of passport requests yet. Going to work is getting harder and I fear I am going to abduct a fed ex man soon. rolleyes:

Do you keep looking up at aircraft and wishing you were on it no matter where it is going..or have i gone nuts.

People viewing your house are like buses... you dont get 1 for ages then you have a rush of them, keep nagging your estate agent and threaten jestingly about going with another agent...tends to move things a little. BEST of LUCK

Well the moving company has now contacted me!!! Help, I have told them that I will go by the end of Nov, whatever.

Have just applied for unpaid leave for 3 and 1/2 years, from work.

House still not sold!!!

OMG.......................

Wish I could just wake up and it all be over... Yes, I am in Canada...

If only!!!

Bombards x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.