British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   British/Canadian counselling room! hehe! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/british-canadian-counselling-room-hehe-301255/)

babyblue May 6th 2005 1:29 pm

British/Canadian counselling room! hehe!

This is a bit of fun thread for those that need a fun place to offload. Inspired by one of our regulars that has developed a problem and needed a counseller.
There is so much stress in here at times with the whole process thingy. I though what better than a thread to offload. I only ask that there be no offensive launguage.

You know who you are! hehe!

Welcome to my office...

Take a seat and rest your weiry head.

OK! My name is Babyblue.
What would you like to talk about today?

How are you feeling?

Scouse May 6th 2005 1:41 pm

Re: British/Canadian counselling room! hehe!

Originally Posted by babyblue
This is a bit of fun thread for those that need a fun place to offload. Inspired by one of our regulars that has developed a problem and needed a counseller.
There is so much stress in here at times with the whole process thingy. I though what better than a thread to offload. I only ask that there be no offensive launguage.

You know who you are! hehe!

Welcome to my office...

Take a seat and rest your weiry head.

OK! My name is Babyblue.
What would you like to talk about today?

How are you feeling?

It's a miracle!!!!........ I'm cured!!!:D

Hey, you are good!! ;)

babyblue May 6th 2005 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Scouse
It's a miracle!!!!........ I'm cured!!!:D

Hey, you are good!! ;)

What happened young man?

what did i do to cure you?

does this mean you no longer require my services? :confused:

Scouse May 6th 2005 8:39 pm

What happened young man?

what did i do to cure you?

does this mean you no longer require my services? :confused:

Can I afford them? :)

babyblue May 6th 2005 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Scouse
Can I afford them? :)

No charge for the smiles :D :D :D :D

Are you being anal?

bend over lets take a look :scared:

Crispie May 6th 2005 8:43 pm

Well thankyou. I do so hope you can help me.

umm...sorry I'm a bit nervous.......this is confidential yeh?

It's like this you see. I have several friends that I see from time to time and will shake there hand and greet them amicably.
But just of late a certain question has started to become a response. I don't want to actually say it here incase I get a similar reaction.

It has 5 words and starts with "Have" and ends with "yet?".

To start with a felt a bit annoyed but later steam started to come out of my ears. This was always uncomfortable for the person I was next to and if I was indoors it had the unfortunate effect of stripping the wallpaper off the walls!
Anyway as time has progressed I felt the need to actually harm these poor people who are just trying to be friendly. It started with just a poke in the eye but just today I found myself looking for weaponry.

I look forward to your advice.

babyblue May 6th 2005 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by Crispie
Well thankyou. I do so hope you can help me.

umm...sorry I'm a bit nervous.......this is confidential yeh?

It's like this you see. I have several friends that I see from time to time and will shake there hand and greet them amicably.
But just of late a certain question has started to become a response. I don't want to actually say it here incase I get a similar reaction.

To start with a felt a bit annoyed but later steam started to come out of my ears. This was always uncomfortable for the person I was next to and if I was indoors it had the unfortunate effect of stripping the wallpaper off the walls!
Anyway as time has progressed I felt the need to actually harm these poor people who are just trying to be friendly. It started with just a poke in the eye but just today I found myself looking for weaponry.

I look forward to your advice.

OH MY!

You do have a problem. One that I can certainly help empathise with.
The friends you refer too are Showing signs of extreme jealousy of the courage of your intended veture. Simply use this positively and let it drive you to greater places. DO NOT..... I REPEAT DO NOT! .... turn to weaponry. this will only result in destiny chaning its path for you.

Remember! You are a courageous person that has endeveoured upon your dreams.
In the not to distant future i am sure you will shake their hands and say farwell and walk away with your head held high.
Please visit me regularly i am sure we can work through this agression in a positive and progressive manner.

after all.... who is flying out of britain? :D

Crispie May 6th 2005 9:10 pm

OH MY!

You do have a problem. One that I can certainly help empathise with.
The friends you refer too are Showing signs of extreme jealousy of the courage of your intended veture. Simply use this positively and let it drive you to greater places. DO NOT..... I REPEAT DO NOT! .... turn to weaponry. this will only result in destiny chaning its path for you.

Remember! You are a courageous person that has endeveoured upon your dreams.
In the not to distant future i am sure you will shake their hands and say farwell and walk away with your head held high.
Please visit me regularly i am sure we can work through this agression in a positive and progressive manner.

after all.... who is flying out of britain? :D

You are so wise.

I have tried hard to be positive and found tending the wounds I have afflicted quite theraputic.
For example the guy with the poked eye was most responsive to my treatment. The tomatoe ketchup I used to ease the pain washed out very well with caustic soda on a brillo pad.

I felt so much better.

babyblue May 7th 2005 2:11 am

You are so wise.

I have tried hard to be positive and found tending the wounds I have afflicted quite theraputic.
For example the guy with the poked eye was most responsive to my treatment. The tomatoe ketchup I used to ease the pain washed out very well with caustic soda on a brillo pad.

I felt so much better.

I beleive you need a psychiatrist not just a counseller. You have a serious problem there my friend!
it is called inpatience or is that in-patient :p

Crispie May 7th 2005 12:26 pm

I beleive you need a psychiatrist not just a counseller. You have a serious problem there my friend!
it is called inpatience or is that in-patient :p

Your not giving up on me are you?

I have a psychiatrist friend I thought might help but he's an "inpatient" himself just now....something wrong with his eye :D

Corky May 7th 2005 1:01 pm

Crispie...........In other words you are trying to tell us .......you haven't heard anything yet!!!!

I am waiting for the poke in the eye!

Crispie May 7th 2005 4:53 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Corky
Crispie...........In other words you are trying to tell us .......you haven't heard anything yet!!!!

I am waiting for the poke in the eye!

Just you wait Corky!

Alberta_Rose May 7th 2005 4:58 pm

Somebody asked me this last week ...... and my expression must have said it all, because she said.....I suppose you get fed up with people asking you that.

I paused to consider my answer, as I did not wish to appear ungrateful for her interest (much!!), then said well yes actually it really does grate!!!

lol...she has not asked me since, and now the next time somebody asks I can say YES!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Crispie May 7th 2005 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Somebody asked me this last week ...... and my expression must have said it all, because she said.....I suppose you get fed up with people asking you that.

I paused to consider my answer, as I did not wish to appear ungrateful for her interest (much!!), then said well yes actually it really does grate!!!

lol...she has not asked me since, and now the next time somebody asks I can say YES!!!!!!

Now the real friend is the one that knows what is going to grate before asking but everone just means well really.

I think I sent you a congratulations and it must feel GREAT :)

To be honest I think I really do need Babyblues counselling here!
Everybody sends these gracious congratulations and saying how pleased they are. I mostly feel jealous :( I am so ashamed of myself...................but actually talking about it is helping :)

Alas my councellor has deserted me! I'm beyond help :D

PS. I actually am pleased for you and good luck with the medicals. Lets hope it's a warm hands day :D

babyblue May 7th 2005 9:23 pm

Now the real friend is the one that knows what is going to grate before asking but everone just means well really.

I think I sent you a congratulations and it must feel GREAT :)

To be honest I think I really do need Babyblues counselling here!
Everybody sends these gracious congratulations and saying how pleased they are. I mostly feel jealous :( I am so ashamed of myself...................but actually talking about it is helping :)

Alas my councellor has deserted me! I'm beyond help :D

PS. I actually am pleased for you and good luck with the medicals. Lets hope it's a warm hands day :D

I have not desrted you my friend! i only went for therapy myself after our last session. It pulled every bit of strength i had.
I know things will get better for you. Beleive me!.... I know these things. Did i tell you I am a psychic as well.

Smile and the world will smile with you. Use Ketchup and they surly wont smile back! :p