Reload this Page >

bringing power tools into canada

Wikiposts

bringing power tools into canada

Old Mar 29th 2012, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

michael fisher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bringing power tools into canada

im moving to vancouver in a few months and im a carpenter/joiner landing myself as a resident and want to bring my framing gun over with me in my suitcase i checked with airline and they told me its fine has anyone else done this and had any promblem thanks
Old Mar 30th 2012, 12:16 am
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bringing power tools into canada

Originally Posted by michael fisher
im moving to vancouver in a few months and im a carpenter/joiner landing myself as a resident and want to bring my framing gun over with me in my suitcase i checked with airline and they told me its fine has anyone else done this and had any promblem thanks
There have been a lot of discussions on this subject. I'd suggest you go back through the forum. You'll find all the answers you need. The main topics of conversation seem to be:

Can I bring it?
Will I have to pay import duty?
Will it be compatible (we're not metric)?
Will you be allowed to use it on a Canadian jobsite?
Old Mar 30th 2012, 2:42 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bringing power tools into canada

At least you're not going to Australia, they would spin the wrong way!