Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

a big thankyou to you all

a big thankyou to you all

Old Nov 4th 2011, 8:32 am
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool a big thankyou to you all

just a quick update. today is my last day in England,tomorrow morning at 3 am the taxi picks me and the dog up to go to gatwick to start our new life in Cambridge ON. Mrs arniedog went on Tuesday, arrived safely meet the kids and loves our new house. Getting really nervous now as reality sets in but i know we are doing the right thing. The hound is about to be taken for his last check at the vets for his paperwork and then all i have left to do is pack and wait for tomorrow morning Cant believe its come round so quick. Im sure others have felt the same , it seems to take forever for things to happen then all of a sudden before you know it youre sitting waiting for your taxi anyway i would just like to say a great big thankyou to all of you on b/e that have given me help and advice , good & bad , it has been a great help along the way. To all of you who think youll never get to Canada and feel like youre banging your heads against a brick wall stick with it , if you want it bad enough it will happen. Thanks everyone , will update you again when im finally there and settled in
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

scuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant future
Default Re: a big thankyou to you all

Good luck with everything!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:44 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, tomorrow eh?

You'll be having a "holy crap" day then today, lol.

Good luck. Look forward to the updates.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Wishing you all a very happy future in Cambridge.

Have a good journey.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

jaminsk1 will become famous soon enough

good luck - hope it all goes well

am getting nearer the date myself and nerves are kicking in big time
Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:47 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Exciting and scary isn't it! Hope everything goes well for you all
Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arniedog
just a quick update. today is my last day in England,tomorrow morning at 3 am the taxi picks me and the dog up to go to gatwick to start our new life in Cambridge ON. Mrs arniedog went on Tuesday, arrived safely meet the kids and loves our new house. Getting really nervous now as reality sets in but i know we are doing the right thing. The hound is about to be taken for his last check at the vets for his paperwork and then all i have left to do is pack and wait for tomorrow morning Cant believe its come round so quick. Im sure others have felt the same , it seems to take forever for things to happen then all of a sudden before you know it youre sitting waiting for your taxi anyway i would just like to say a great big thankyou to all of you on b/e that have given me help and advice , good & bad , it has been a great help along the way. To all of you who think youll never get to Canada and feel like youre banging your heads against a brick wall stick with it , if you want it bad enough it will happen. Thanks everyone , will update you again when im finally there and settled in
Best of luck with everything and hopefully you will still visit BE when you get to the other side
Old Nov 4th 2011, 3:06 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and enjoy!!!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 3:14 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything, hope all goes well for you and yours
Old Nov 4th 2011, 3:57 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - make sure you have a battered sausage and chips before you go - you will come to miss them once you live here...
Old Nov 4th 2011, 4:22 pm
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy, hope it's nice and easy to settle in.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

familyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nice

Good luck with the flight tomorrow hope you settle well
Old Nov 4th 2011, 4:43 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Could you pop some Bisto Best in your case for me please.....
Old Nov 4th 2011, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great flight, hope you will be very happy in Cambridge, glad the house thing turned out well!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

GandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant future

Good luck with everything. Hope everything goes according to plan!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.