Reload this Page >

Best way to get to ....

Best way to get to ....

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

xxalxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best way to get to ....

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Haven't stayed there but picked up a hire car there a while back. It looked OK - bit motelish! Why not carry on and spend the night in Halifax - it's only 15 -20 mins down the BiHi - plenty of bars/entertainment for the night rather than being stuck out in the bhoonies!

Liffy
was just more worried about finding my way around at the beginning, first time in Canada, so didnt want to cause myself more trouble for myself. But I suppose if its really that easy to get into halfiax ...

hmmmmmmm

got me thinking now ...

hmmmmmmm

Al
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:31 pm
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xxalxx
was just more worried about finding my way around at the beginning, first time in Canada, so didnt want to cause myself more trouble for myself. But I suppose if its really that easy to get into halfiax ...
Remember there are only about 6 roads of any importance in Nova Scotia and (to my mind) there are only two in New Brunswick. It's virtually impossible to get lost!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

The Delta Barrington is a good place to stay - really central and they'll park the car for you! Just Google directions to the Delta and get change at the airport for the Bridge Toll.

Good Luck!