Reload this Page >

Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Wikiposts

Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:32 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]

Hilarious!

Another snow weasle sighting... though I'm not sure how well this panned out for the weasle!
Attached Thumbnails Bad day at the office? [crashes car, gets stabbed]-catbird.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:16 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Is that a snow weasle or a snow otter - still not quite sure of the difference. Is it just the thickness of the coat or is there another way to tell?

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Hilarious!

Another snow weasle sighting... though I'm not sure how well this panned out for the weasle!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:37 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
Is that a snow weasle or a snow otter - still not quite sure of the difference. Is it just the thickness of the coat or is there another way to tell?
I think people are totally confusing ice weasels with snow otters here.

Snow otters; more common, thicker coats, big teeth, claws, hardy critters but lazy, preferring basking in the snow and ice, waiting to be fed fish or warm finger ends by passing humans, don't hibernate in summer but head north to the frozen wastes seeking fish and small people.

Ice weasels: very sly smaller critters, rummage around and hide by the highways and byways once they have emerged from their ice-cave hibernation, they hide under the snow drifts of the prairies, waiting for motorists who abandon their snowbound cars. Smaller, sharper teeth. Never put your hands into the caves where the ice weasels hibernate.

Clearer ?

Nietchze: "Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night the ice weasels come."

Rich.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:51 am

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

WOW - actually more confused. I thought that snow otters were white kind of like Arctic fox's. Are you now telling me that snow otters come in various colours as well as the ice weasel? If I understand you correctly you are hardly likely to see the Ice Weasel so if you see it it is a Snow Otter - if something in the snow attacks but you dont see it it is an Ice Weasel??

Originally Posted by Rich_007
I think people are totally confusing ice weasels with snow otters here.

Snow otters; more common, thicker coats, big teeth, claws, hardy critters but lazy, preferring basking in the snow and ice, waiting to be fed fish or warm finger ends by passing humans, don't hibernate in summer but head north to the frozen wastes seeking fish and small people.

Ice weasels: very sly smaller critters, rummage around and hide by the highways and byways once they have emerged from their ice-cave hibernation, they hide under the snow drifts of the prairies, waiting for motorists who abandon their snowbound cars. Smaller, sharper teeth. Never put your hands into the caves where the ice weasels hibernate.

Clearer ?

Nietchze: "Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night the ice weasels come."

Rich.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:10 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
WOW - actually more confused. I thought that snow otters were white kind of like Arctic fox's. Are you now telling me that snow otters come in various colours as well as the ice weasel? If I understand you correctly you are hardly likely to see the Ice Weasel so if you see it it is a Snow Otter - if something in the snow attacks but you dont see it it is an Ice Weasel??
FFS man SORT IT OUT !!!
Snow otters are white, yes pure white. Ice weasels, many colours.
Out of sheer desperation I just phoned your boss to tell him you hardly ever do any work and are on here all the time. I was totally deflated when he said "I know. It's cool". Bollx.

Rich
FISH NOT FISHBURGERS

Last edited by Rich_007; Dec 9th 2005 at 4:14 am.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:55 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

PMSL!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:52 am
Lotus-eater

On a far more serious tone, Airseir and J haven't been heard of since their Christmas/Winterfest party last week. Possibilities:

Alcohol poisoning.
Sausage skin poisoning.
Fatal attack of the ice weasels whilst walking home.
Frozen to death on Highway 5 at minus 17.
Mass Brit-style fight/ruckus ended tragically.

Hmmmm.....worrying

Rich.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:09 am

We are alive and well. Made another batch of sausages and can confirm that our resident ice weasels do not particularly like Lincolnshire sausage - it would appear that they do not like the smell of sage - We could possibly have identified a possible a form of protection. Wear a string of sage around your neck when walking outside in winter and the ice weasels may not attack - however it could be that they would still eat you but leave the sage alone.

Alcohol poisoning ???? what is this - I am part Irish so more likely to get poisoned if the alcohol in my body gets too diluted by blood.

Originally Posted by Rich_007
On a far more serious tone, Airseir and J haven't been heard of since their Christmas/Winterfest party last week. Possibilities:

Alcohol poisoning.
Sausage skin poisoning.
Fatal attack of the ice weasels whilst walking home.
Frozen to death on Highway 5 at minus 17.
Mass Brit-style fight/ruckus ended tragically.

Hmmmm.....worrying

Rich.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:16 am
Lotus-eater

Ah, not choked by a stray sausage skin then ?

> Guinness+BlackBush= :scared:

Rich