Reload this Page >

Australian electrician want to move canada

Australian electrician want to move canada

Old Feb 27th 2021, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

Kulwant singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Australian electrician want to move canada

Hi guys,
I am based in Australia and currently working as Licensed electrician and has 2.5 years of Australian experience plus 6 years of Indian experience.
please sugg. for blow enquiries.

1. Is there ant difference in read seal exam or province certificate of qualification as I want to increase my immigration point score.
2. Does Australian electrical codes are relevant to Canadian electrical codes . I mean is it easy to appear red seal exam.
3. If anybody can help me to get Canadian codes and other exam preparation material.

Any person with relevant experience or any body can help me for this?

Thanks in Advance.
Old Feb 28th 2021, 5:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian electrician want to move canada

Originally Posted by Kulwant singh
Hi guys,
I am based in Australia and currently working as Licensed electrician and has 2.5 years of Australian experience plus 6 years of Indian experience.
please sugg. for blow enquiries.

1. Is there ant difference in read seal exam or province certificate of qualification as I want to increase my immigration point score.
2. Does Australian electrical codes are relevant to Canadian electrical codes . I mean is it easy to appear red seal exam.
3. If anybody can help me to get Canadian codes and other exam preparation material.

Any person with relevant experience or any body can help me for this?

Thanks in Advance.
"'based in Australia" and being "Australian" are not the same thing.
I'm not sure if it matters for Canada (though it could make 'a difference for visas for the USA) but best to be clear whether you actually an Australian citizen.