Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Asbo family banned from borough

Asbo family banned from borough

Old Mar 24th 2005, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Asbo family banned from borough

This is one of the reasons I left the UK... Too many skanky chavs who need to be given a slap. Look at the family photo, what a nice bunch!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...de/4379929.stm
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asbo family banned from borough

lovely pictures ......seem a nice bunch
Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

jerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
fell sorry for those who live where they have had to move to,
alright for wirral to ban them ,
but it just means the problem goes elsewhere,
sums up the UK both ways ....
cheers
Jerry
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

I agree this is one of the serious problems with the UK and people like this are certainly not something I miss. Fortunately they seem to be few and far between in Toronto, although I'm sure scumbag families exist here too.
If only Britain could ship all the scallies and druggies to Antartica or something it would be a wonderful place to live.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:50 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light

For years, problem families have got shipped to Cornwall, Bodmin is now full up and now (whoever is receiving the backhander to re-home them) is sending them to St Austell. My friend at work lives next door to some and his life has been made miserable and his area has de-valued

Cornwall idyllic?

Darren

Originally Posted by seacreature
I agree this is one of the serious problems with the UK and people like this are certainly not something I miss. Fortunately they seem to be few and far between in Toronto, although I'm sure scumbag families exist here too.
If only Britain could ship all the scallies and druggies to Antartica or something it would be a wonderful place to live.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm all for mandatory sterilisation and/or mandatory euthanasia in these cases!!

Originally Posted by scimdarren
For years, problem families have got shipped to Cornwall, Bodmin is now full up and now (whoever is receiving the backhander to re-home them) is sending them to St Austell. My friend at work lives next door to some and his life has been made miserable and his area has de-valued

Cornwall idyllic?

Darren
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:59 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jonny
I'm all for mandatory sterilisation and/or mandatory euthanasia in these cases!!
And I bet a political party manifesto for such things would get a lot of votes!!

D
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz_F will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scimdarren

Cornwall idyllic?

Darren
The wife lived in St Austell from the age of 4. She hates going back because of the way the towns changed.
Plymouth is a hotbed of youth trouble & violence, luckily we have not seen too much as we live in the outskirts, but it is still getting worse year by year.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:32 pm
Journeyman Canadian

Frustratingly, everyone thinks St Austell is prosperous because of the Eden Project, its created 400 jobs, mostly seasonal car park attendants on minimum wage.

I heard Cornwall was the poorest area in Western Europe.

I am lucky as I am on the housing ladder down here, the poor sods who are starting out dont get a look in.

Originally Posted by Gaz&Paula
The wife lived in St Austell from the age of 4. She hates going back because of the way the towns changed.
Plymouth is a hotbed of youth trouble & violence, luckily we have not seen too much as we live in the outskirts, but it is still getting worse year by year.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jonny
I was going to say that but thought better of it.
I love Britain dearly, but it is being utterly ruined by this sort of vermin.
Why oh why can't the government do something about all these scallies and low-lifes?
They are the number 1 problem in the UK today.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:29 pm
Journeyman Canadian

Agreed, for me problem no.2 is someone that tries to look for a politically uncorrect needle in a politically correct haystack.

D

Why oh why can't the government do something about all these scallies and low-lifes?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:42 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Families from hell are here too, in less numbers due to a smaller population but no less dangerous and intimidating. The family network tends to be much larger too - so you can just imagine.....
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

burmonk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dingbat
Families from hell are here too, in less numbers due to a smaller population but no less dangerous and intimidating. The family network tends to be much larger too - so you can just imagine.....

I think that the family may have been misunderstood. Whats wrong with a little urban violence, stealing your neighbours goods, destroying their property, offering violence. The family needs help and understanding. Its probably all their grandparents fault or their schools or even society. No one understands them. Perhaps more welfare benifits or even councelling would help.
Can a collection be taken up?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:56 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burmonk1
Can a collection be taken up?
Sure, why not?

I'll throw in a crowbar for their next job.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 7:02 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by burmonk1
Whats wrong with a little urban violence, stealing your neighbours goods, destroying their property, offering violence.
Nuffingk mate ... it's what the Empire was built on ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.