Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For Anyone who has worked and lived in Liverpool

For Anyone who has worked and lived in Liverpool

Old Aug 11th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For Anyone who has worked and lived in Liverpool

What was it like? Is it easy to find jobs and rented accommodation and is it a nice city to live in? I have visited there several times but never lived there full time. Please let me know your stories. I am interested to find out ASAP. Thanks
Old Aug 11th 2004, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Anyone who has worked and lived in Liverpool

Originally Posted by MariaP
What was it like? Is it easy to find jobs and rented accommodation and is it a nice city to live in? I have visited there several times but never lived there full time. Please let me know your stories. I am interested to find out ASAP. Thanks

You might want to try this in the "Moving Back to the UK" thread.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 2:47 pm
#include

simonhouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flashman
You might want to try this in the "Moving Back to the UK" thread.
Perhaps she means Liverpool in Nova Scotia?
Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:02 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I'd nail anything down that you don't want to get stolen....
Old Aug 11th 2004, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Well that isn't in Nova Scotia then...........you could leave your doors wide open there!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:09 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by simonhouse
Perhaps she means Liverpool in Nova Scotia?
I sort of assumed that too .... the closest I've been to NS was flying over it, so I didn't feel qualified to comment.

Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:56 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
Personally I'd nail anything down that you don't want to get stolen....
Ha Ha. Not. Thanks for prolonging that particular media driven stereotype. Had far more problems with stuff getting nicked in Leeds than I ever did on Merseyside. I guess there are good and bad bits in everycity. The bit of the Wirral I lived in was very nice.

Iain