Reload this Page >

Anyone want to meet up in Ottawa in November or December

Wikiposts

Anyone want to meet up in Ottawa in November or December

Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone want to meet up in Ottawa in November or December

PS to last message - there should also be menus for christmas coming up soon so look for those too!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:44 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I've started a second job, which involves working weekends and evenings, so I'm not sure if I can make it this time. Will definitely show up if I'm off!

Originally Posted by MariaP
Hopefully Wannabe will show up too!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:38 am
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wannabe
I've started a second job, which involves working weekends and evenings
Streetwalker!

Anyway . . . . Trish, if you bring some proper Irish black pudding . . . wear your leather underwear . . . . and if we can guarantee that Wanabbe won't be there . . . I might just be convinced to give it a try!

I'm serious about the black pudding (and that doesn't mean I'm not serious about the other things) so please try to bring some along.

Thanks

Sean

Last edited by Sean Boxer; Nov 5th 2007 at 8:06 am.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sean Boxer;5514410]
I've started a second job, which involves working weekends and evenings/QUOTE]

Streetwalker!

Anyway . . . . Trish, if you bring some proper Irish black pudding . . . wear your leather underwear . . . . and if we can guarantee that Wanabbe won't be there . . . I might just be convinced to give it a try!

I'm serious about the black pudding (and that doesn't mean I'm not serious about the other things) so please try to bring some along.

Thanks

Sean
Mmm, not really too sure why you think I would have access to black pudding in NW Ontario as that's where I'm moving from, lol!!! So, as the saying goes "I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't"!!

As for the leather underwear, well, it just freezes and cracks in the winter ....
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:04 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=TrishB;5514487]
Originally Posted by Sean Boxer

Mmm, not really too sure why you think I would have access to black pudding in NW Ontario as that's where I'm moving from, lol!!! So, as the saying goes "I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't"!!

As for the leather underwear, well, it just freezes and cracks in the winter ....
But you're Irish . . . . that means you live in Ireland doesn't it?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

MariaP is an unknown quantity at this point

Sean, why don't you join us for the meet up and then you can say all this in person!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MariaP
Sean, why don't you join us for the meet up and then you can say all this in person!
I just really wanted some black pudding . . . I thought Trish was in Ireland.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

I just really wanted some black pudding . . . I thought Trish was in Ireland.
Ermmmm, haven't lived in Ireland for 13 years!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TrishB
Ermmmm, haven't lived in Ireland for 13 years!
But you're Irish!!!!

Oh never mind.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:08 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Streetwalker!
Hmmm...is this a good time to let people know you've visited me at work? (I won't mention that you brought your wife and kids - people could get the wrong idea...)

Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Hmmm...is this a good time to let people know you've visited me at work? (I won't mention that you brought your wife and kids - people could get the wrong idea...)
Not for the first time . . . I have no witty reply.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

compchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant future

Byward Market sounds good! Let me know when!

Kriss
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by compchris
Byward Market sounds good! Let me know when!

Kriss
You're going to fly over all the way from north London to be in Ottawa for a few hours?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

compchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant futurecompchris has a brilliant future

Sorry, should update my profile! Been in Stittsville since the beginning of August! Loving life here!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by compchris
Sorry, should update my profile! Been in Stittsville since the beginning of August! Loving life here!
Ahh, Stittsville, we're just south of Orleans so across the city from you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.