Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Quebec - Trois-Rivières ?

Anyone in Quebec - Trois-Rivières ?

Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:22 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Quebec - Trois-Rivières ?

Originally Posted by DandSBailey
mercedes ....?

I hope they do....
Oh, I think a foreign number plate on a Mercedes would be considered gauche and indeed quite odd in rural Quebec. If you get an F250 instead you'll blend with the populace and you'll have room for any number of foreign plates, baby on board signs and gas, grass or ass bumper stickers.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:32 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Oh, I think a foreign number plate on a Mercedes would be considered gauche and indeed quite odd in rural Quebec. If you get an F250 instead you'll blend with the populace and you'll have room for any number of foreign plates, baby on board signs and gas, grass or ass bumper stickers.
Oh Cletus....you done gone scared her away !
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

DandSBailey is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a c180 sport coupe

its this on pm do you have yahoo msg
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

nah i'm still ere...

lol
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:38 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Its a c180 sport coupe

its this on pm do you have yahoo msg
Very nice ! Dont have yahoo !
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

its pi*ssing it down ere now....another reason for the move
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:29 pm
NEMESIS

its pi*ssing it down ere now....another reason for the move
Has it stopped yet ?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

yes the sun is out now...
Old Aug 19th 2008, 7:05 pm
NEMESIS

yes the sun is out now...
Thats nice cos its p*ssing down here now :curse:
Old Aug 19th 2008, 7:24 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
Thats nice cos its p*ssing down here now :curse:
Clear and cool here, <50 in the mornings, leaves starting to turn.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

leaf's starting to turn already where do you live again...?

Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:36 am
Assimilated Pauper

leaf's starting to turn already where do you live again...?

North-west of Toronto. I'm working in Guelph at the moment, there are a couple of trees turned here but not so much as out by Orangeville.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

when do you summers start then...

as you know the uk goes from autumn to winter to spring to winter, for some reason we skip summer every year....

I'm looking on monster.ca for IT Jobs for husband wow there is plenty i'm excited...

what time is it there then?

its 12.39pm and i'm just typing up a letter to our annoying neigbour regarding his barking dogs of nearly 3years....he's a man you can't reason with enc the annoymous letter :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:50 am
Assimilated Pauper

when do you summers start then...

as you know the uk goes from autumn to winter to spring to winter, for some reason we skip summer every year....

I'm looking on monster.ca for IT Jobs for husband wow there is plenty i'm excited...

what time is it there then?

its 12.39pm and i'm just typing up a letter to our annoying neigbour regarding his barking dogs of nearly 3years....he's a man you can't reason with enc the annoymous letter :curse:
It's 7:49am here. This year there wasn't really a summer just a lot of rain instead of snow. Traditionally though the camping season starts on the May 24 long weekend (it's always cold then, shivery camping) and ends on Labour Day, early September. Leaves usually change in early October. Most years there's really only Winter and Summer with a week of leaves and a week of mud in place of the other two seasons, though there's often an Indian Summer in October.

If you scroll back through our blog you can see from the pictures what the weather was like on different dates.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

are they your chickens ....we keep chickens too, free range and sell our eggs at work and to neigbours ....

I will not clean them out they stink but the poop is good stuff for my veg garden..

you look like you live in the middle of nowhere....bit like us...

what is your job?

sorry if i'm repeating myself here, its habbit i'm use to it with my husband

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.