Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by Horizons
Hey Wes,

that's great news - congrats - where abouts in Van are you heading?
Hi Horizons
we'll be in the wife's parents basement for the first few weeks (W41st & Granville). Then we don't realy know - depends on budget etc. We have a 13 month old and by the time we get there we'll have 3 month old too - so we want to make sure we take our time to choose the right place as we don't want to have to move again too soon.

Are you on your way to Van?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by wesbett
Hi all
I've just got my passport back and it took about 8 days from posting it! WooHoo so that it then - roll on September!

Good luck to rest - who is still waiting now???
Wes
Congratulations Wes! I'm sooo jealous, especially as we were on exactly the same timeline until you got your PPR

Anyway, fingers crossed it won't be much longer for me now.

V
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VCox
Congratulations Wes! I'm sooo jealous, especially as we were on exactly the same timeline until you got your PPR

Anyway, fingers crossed it won't be much longer for me now.

V
It won't be long I promise you! I have everything crossed for you
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wesbett
It won't be long I promise you! I have everything crossed for you
Hi Wes, Yeah heading for Van - Wife is in North Van staying with some friends until I get there.
VCox, I hear you, London started processing me on 24th Feb so starting to get a bit twitchy now.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Wesbett thats great news, and now the wait to go!! i bet its unbearable!

Good Luck to you and your growing family
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Congrats Wesbett thats great news, and now the wait to go!! i bet its unbearable!

Good Luck to you and your growing family
Thanks! The wait is strange! We are focussing so much on canada that we keep forgetting that we'll be having another baby before we go!!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

I got it! I got it! Woohoo!!!! Just got home to find the magic brown envelope from CHC yippee!

I'm so excited. Not read it through yet, just enough to get the gist that they want my passport. You were right Wes when you said it'd be here soon, how did you know lol?!

Thinking of those of you waiting, and fingers crossed it'll be with you soon

V

Might have a tiny tonight to celebrate!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

I got it! I got it! Woohoo!!!! Just got home to find the magic brown envelope from CHC yippee!

I'm so excited. Not read it through yet, just enough to get the gist that they want my passport. You were right Wes when you said it'd be here soon, how did you know lol?!

V

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!
We (wesbett and hezbett) and really pleased for you. When will you be off??
I predict more good news for the rest of you very soon!!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

V

Thats great news!!!!

Now I'm getting really twitchy.

Have a tiny & enjoy!

Wes - any predictions for the rest of us??
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thats great news!!!!

Now I'm getting really twitchy.

Have a tiny & enjoy!

Wes - any predictions for the rest of us??
I wouldn't like to be too specific but I have a good feeling that you will get the good news very very soon! Mark my words!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow V thats Awesome!!!!!!! that was super fast in London whats your timeline again?

I wonder how many of us are landing in Toronto, we should have a pre PPR get together when everyone gets here.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Wow V thats Awesome!!!!!!! that was super fast in London whats your timeline again?

I wonder how many of us are landing in Toronto, we should have a pre PPR get together when everyone gets here.

Cheers Wes!.

VCox - could you post your timeline again, please?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

VCox - could you post your timeline again, please?
I've added my timeline to my signature. It took 5 months exactly from posting to Missisuaga to getting PPR. Processing time at London was exactly 6 weeks.

Thanks for the tips from the other forum Wes. I've been to get my photo done this afternoon and used the guidelines from your post so now hopefully I won't have to get it redone when I land. Will probably try and land early May, hope I get my passport back as quickly as you did

Thanks to everyone who kept my spirits up during the wait, hope the waiting's soon over for you all.

V
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:06 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Congratulations Wes

I expect nothing less from you than the hangover of a lifetime!!!!

All the best.

Drew
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Congratulations Wes

I expect nothing less from you than the hangover of a lifetime!!!!

All the best.

Drew
Of course - that goes without saying! Bring on the

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.