Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:54 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
IM actually already in Canada with my hubby, but we are going back to England the first week of May and so il land officially on our way back.

When i saw my visa i cried I thought I would never get to this day!!

Thank you all so much for all your support and help youv made this experience bearable!!
I wish all those still waiting and quick and painless process and happy lives in Canada I still think any of us in Toronto need to get together for

ANyways il still be around :d but wanted to say thanks to everyone
How did your celebrations go Vix?

Drew
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
How did your celebrations go Vix?

Drew

Lots of LOL was pretty good pretty subdued as we are planning on celebrating big time in England then a PR Party when i get back. but me and the better half had a good few and stumbled home singing oh Canada!!
I took some pics late last night excuse the mess of me as id just taken off my make up LOL but wanted to show you all my shiny Visa and tell you that this will all be you soon.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone heard from Mississauga-dscf0613.jpg  

Last edited by britishvixen21; Apr 7th 2006 at 3:53 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Lots of LOL was pretty good pretty subdued as we are planning on celebrating big time in England then a PR Party when i get back. but me and the better half had a good few and stumbled home singing oh Canada!!
I took some pics late last night excuse the mess of me as id just taken off my make up LOL but wanted to show you all my shiny Visa and tell you that this will all be you soon.

Hey BritishVixen,

really pleased for you. Cheers for sharing!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

I got my London AOR today. Quite a shock to see something with the CHC postmark on addressed to me!

And so the next stage begins...
Old Apr 7th 2006, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr Lee
I got my London AOR today. Quite a shock to see something with the CHC postmark on addressed to me!

Good news Mr Lee. Mine took 6 weeks from AOR to PPR, hoping yours is just as quick - or quicker!

V
Old Apr 7th 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

wanted to show you all my shiny Visa and tell you that this will all be you soon.
Been wondering what one looks like! Can't wait to see mine, hopefully it won't be much longer.

Congrats again

V
Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Lee

Woohoo Mr Lee!

Not long to go now.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice

Hi everyone,

just got A.O.R from London this morning. And on it goes .........

Phil
Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mystic Kazza
Hi everyone,

just got A.O.R from London this morning. And on it goes .........

Phil
Great news Phil, hope you get your PPR soon...

V
Old Apr 10th 2006, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VCox
Great news Phil, hope you get your PPR soon...

V

Okay, its Mr Paranoid here, with a question.

Am waiting for my wife to send me bank statements from Canada as London sent me a letter requesting proof that wife is in Canada - at the same time they asked me to pay ROLF.......Does this mean that we are more than likely to get PPR once we send the requested paperwork in?? Or should we read nothing further into this?

Old Apr 10th 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Horizons
Okay, its Mr Paranoid here, with a question.

Am waiting for my wife to send me bank statements from Canada as London sent me a letter requesting proof that wife is in Canada - at the same time they asked me to pay ROLF.......Does this mean that we are more than likely to get PPR once we send the requested paperwork in?? Or should we read nothing further into this?

From other people's experience on here being asking to pay ROLF is a good sign, looks like they're getting ready to issue PPR once you get that paperwork in.

Good luck, keep us posted

V
Old Apr 10th 2006, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VCox
From other people's experience on here being asking to pay ROLF is a good sign, looks like they're getting ready to issue PPR once you get that paperwork in.

Good luck, keep us posted

V
Although we paid everything up front, I agree that this is a good sign and should be looked on a positive move in the right direction!

Good luck!
Old Apr 10th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wesbett
Although we paid everything up front, I agree that this is a good sign and should be looked on a positive move in the right direction!

Good luck!

Thanks guys.....

Will keep you posted!

Looks like I could still be over there in time for some BC sun!

Old Apr 10th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Im my opinion thats a very good sign, they dont ask for that fee unless they are ready to issue your visa, I think it even says at the bottom
"once you have compliec with these requests we will be ready to issue your visa."

I know when they requested mine I got my PR about 3 weeks later.

Congrats youl be here before you know it!!!
Old Apr 10th 2006, 9:52 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!
We are in!!!!
We have just received confirmation from our lawyers, CHC have issued Andrew's ppr, letter states that the visa is to expire May 10th 06 and he has to land before that date to become 'landed'. What do we do in case his passport doesn't come back in time for us to fly before the 10th?
Also when we land aren't we supposed to have proof of funds, but the house isn't sold yet!!!
Its frustrating because the letter was issued to our lawyers on the 3rd and we only just received it at 2200hrs today.

:scared: :scared:

Kelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.