Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Island_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by VCox
Yay! Fab news Jerry. Enjoy your evening celebrating and I hope London goes quickly for you.

V

Congrats Jerry I am sure that London will be just as fast for you as it was for the rest of us I am betting you'll have your PPR request before the end of May enjoy your celebration.

Island Girl
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Island_Girl
Congrats Jerry I am sure that London will be just as fast for you as it was for the rest of us I am betting you'll have your PPR request before the end of May enjoy your celebration.

Island Girl
Great stuff Jerry!

Yep, Mum got it wrong as you guys thought. She checked again and there it was - my shiney new visa! Phew
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice

Hi everyone,

just got that brown envelope. What a long 7 days!!!!

Waiting for London now. :scared:

Best wishes for everyone still waiting.

Karen
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mystic Kazza
Hi everyone,

Karen
Its a good feeling to have that in your hand finally huh? next thing youl have is a shiny visa in no time at all
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Its a good feeling to have that in your hand finally huh? next thing youl have is a shiny visa in no time at all
Thanks Britishvixen21. Yes it is a good feeling. Just have to do the waiting game now and maybe I might go and get the dog jabbed and ready to go.

Karen
Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:33 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mystic Kazza
Hi everyone,

Karen
Kazza

Congrats on your good news
We have to go through it all again now though.

Drew
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Kazza

Congrats on your good news
We have to go through it all again now though.

Drew
Hiya kellydrew,

thankyou for that. The frustration of still not knowing, I know. :scared:
I already have canadian citizenship, it is my hubby I am sponsoring.
He is going to Nova Scotia next week for another recce trip. Wish i was going with him now.

Karen
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

My passport arrived today with my shiny new visa, took 20 days total from the day i sent it to getting it back to me here in Canada.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:56 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

My passport arrived today with my shiny new visa, took 20 days total from the day i sent it to getting it back to me here in Canada.
Hey Vix.
Thats awesome. Many congratulations. If I was you I'd be straight down the beer store for a 24 of Sleemans Honey Brown!!
Enjoy the moment.

Drew
Old Apr 6th 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hey Vix.
Thats awesome. Many congratulations. If I was you I'd be straight down the beer store for a 24 of Sleemans Honey Brown!!
Enjoy the moment.

Drew
Oh dont worry were off to the nearest pub tonight for a lot of chocolate martinis! its finally all over for me and it hit me today im running around singing and dancing and screaming down the phone at my parents wahooo.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Yay!! Congrats Vix, enjoy your celebrations tonight

V
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Oh dont worry were off to the nearest pub tonight for a lot of chocolate martinis! its finally all over for me and it hit me today im running around singing and dancing and screaming down the phone at my parents wahooo.
Congratulations britishvixen21. That's it, no more waiting.

Karen
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic!

When are you planning on leaving?
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

IM actually already in Canada with my hubby, but we are going back to England the first week of May and so il land officially on our way back.

When i saw my visa i cried I thought I would never get to this day!!

Thank you all so much for all your support and help youv made this experience bearable!!
I wish all those still waiting and quick and painless process and happy lives in Canada I still think any of us in Toronto need to get together for

ANyways il still be around :d but wanted to say thanks to everyone
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

IM actually already in Canada with my hubby, but we are going back to England the first week of May and so il land officially on our way back.
Yes - the phrase in your previous post - "...back to me here in Canada" should have made me realise thus. D'oh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.