Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Decision Made

My Ecas finally changed maybe this means that my passport is en route to Canada,

Looked this morning and it says

We started processing your application on December 28, 2005.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

You know on the PPR form do I just list myself where it says to list everyone accompanying you to Canada? Obviously children and hubby are coming but I'm the only one who's had to apply for PR.

Sorry for the dumb question, just don't want to mess up at this stage having got this far!

V
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice
Default Re: Decision Made

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
My Ecas finally changed maybe this means that my passport is en route to Canada,
Hope so, let us know when you get it. Shouldn't be much longer

V
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by VCox
You know on the PPR form do I just list myself where it says to list everyone accompanying you to Canada? Obviously children and hubby are coming but I'm the only one who's had to apply for PR.

Sorry for the dumb question, just don't want to mess up at this stage having got this far!

V
Thanks VCox.

BritishVix - well that's nearly it for you then!

Well, Wes you were correct :scared: How do you do that?

Came home to my brown envelope containing letter requesting ROLF!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee. On the downside they want proof that wife is in Canada in the form of tax return & or bank statements. No probs on the bank statements, but she has not been working so no tax returns.........do you think that bank statements will suffice?

Hope the rest of you hear something really soon.

Last edited by Horizons; Apr 3rd 2006 at 6:44 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Horizons
Thanks VCox.

BritishVix - well that's nearly it for you then!

Well, Wes you were correct :scared: How do you do that?

Came home to my brown envelope containing letter requesting ROLF!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee. On the downside they want proof that wife is in Canada in the form of tax return & or bank statements. No probs on the bank statements, but she has not been working so no tax returns.........do you think that bank statements will suffice?

Hope the rest of you hear something really soon.
Sounds like you are done soon too!! only took them 3 weeks after I paid RORFL to send my PPR, as for what your wife has to send, explain in a letter your situation and maybe add the bank statement with some recent transactions in Canada, and I letter from however she is staying stating that fact.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds like you are done soon too!! only took them 3 weeks after I paid RORFL to send my PPR, as for what your wife has to send, explain in a letter your situation and maybe add the bank statement with some recent transactions in Canada, and I letter from however she is staying stating that fact.
Looks that way BritishVixen,

we'll be getting bank statements & the letter from her friend to confirm that she is living there sounds like a good idea.

Cheers
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VCox

V
Hi VCox
Don't think anyone's answered your question yet...only list yourself as you're the only one who was on the application and needs a visa.

Hi Horizons
Great news, there'll be no problem with the extra documents required. Just send a letter with the bank statements, that always seems to be the best policy!

Who else needs a prediction?!

Wes
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wesbett
Hi VCox
Don't think anyone's answered your question yet...only list yourself as you're the only one who was on the application and needs a visa.

Hi Horizons
Great news, there'll be no problem with the extra documents required. Just send a letter with the bank statements, that always seems to be the best policy!

Who else needs a prediction?!

Wes
Me me me predict when my passport will arrive with its shiny visa inside??
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Me me me predict when my passport will arrive with its shiny visa inside??
I can predict that the visa will not be inside your passport but will be a big piece of paper. I can also predict you will have this soon - very soon indeed!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - there are a few of us who are close together on this, timescale wise! We got our brown envelope this morning confirming sponsorship had been approved!

How long between that and passport request from London generally - we've paid everything up front.

We've even gone and booked our flights now - 23rd June!!!

Well done everybody who's progressed!

Good luck to those who haven't...
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

I can predict that the visa will not be inside your passport but will be a big piece of paper. I can also predict you will have this soon - very soon indeed!
Its not in your passport taking up a whole page with your pic on it? my freind jsut got him and its actaully in his passport?
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:17 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!
We (wesbett and hezbett) and really pleased for you. When will you be off??
I predict more good news for the rest of you very soon!!
Hey Wesbett

You seem to have the gift of foresight. Send some good Karma to Mr Lee and ourselves.

Cheers

Drew
Old Apr 4th 2006, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hey Wesbett

You seem to have the gift of foresight. Send some good Karma to Mr Lee and ourselves.

Cheers

Drew

Mr Lee

once mystic Wes has spoken then it will be!!!! Hope you get your passport request v soon.

H
Old Apr 4th 2006, 10:11 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Horizons
Mr Lee

once mystic Wes has spoken then it will be!!!! Hope you get your passport request v soon.

H
Hey

What about us?!!!! Lol

Drew
Old Apr 4th 2006, 10:15 am
Kelly

Hey everybody.

Maybe we should rename this thred "Anybody heard from London"......In the case of most of you yo have. Lol.

Drew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.