Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Our turn!! Just got a response to an e-mail sent on Friday morning, saying that the PPR went into the post to us today, so we should have it tomorrow/Friday!!

Oh, and we were thanked for our continued patience Who were THEY talking about?

WOO HOOO!!!!!
Excellent new Cov. Hang on in there everyone!
I need a
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Island_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wesbett
Excellent new Cov. Hang on in there everyone!
I need a

Congrats Cov-canuck on your great news

hang in there wesbett London seems to be moving fast so your wait will hopefully be over soon.

Island Girl
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Our turn!! Just got a response to an e-mail sent on Friday morning, saying that the PPR went into the post to us today, so we should have it tomorrow/Friday!!

Oh, and we were thanked for our continued patience Who were THEY talking about?

WOO HOOO!!!!!

That's excellent news! You must be sooooo pleased.
Congratulations
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:09 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Congrats Cov-Canuck

Completely jealous but also really happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S'pose we'll have to be a bit more patient.
Happy landings!!!!!!
Cheers
Kelly
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:51 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Hi everyone

I took a leaf out of Cov's and Wesbett's book yesterday and emailed CHC in London.
Thing is we haven't had our AOR yet..........I know it's only been a week since we had approval from CPC, but my medical runs out in May and as they have been very quick with a few of you guys I thought I'd be cheeky and give them a nudge. You never know. We've paid all our fees up front so if they process ours as quick as some of yours I'll be right on the bubble for my medical. Fingers crossed.

By the way, congrats Cov!!!!

Take care all

Drew
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hi everyone

I took a leaf out of Cov's and Wesbett's book yesterday and emailed CHC in London.
Thing is we haven't had our AOR yet..........I know it's only been a week since we had approval from CPC, but my medical runs out in May and as they have been very quick with a few of you guys I thought I'd be cheeky and give them a nudge. You never know. We've paid all our fees up front so if they process ours as quick as some of yours I'll be right on the bubble for my medical. Fingers crossed.

Take care all

Drew
Fingers crossed for you Drew!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hi everyone

Take care all

Drew
I got a reply yesterday to the email I sent last week. It just said that the current processing time is 6 months etc etc so I would hear from them by Aug. I feel really flat, cos I'd built my hopes up after the positive responses Wes and Cov had to their emails.

Looks like my options could be to land with a newborn in tow (really don't want to fly with such a young baby) or just start the whole process again....

Best of luck with your email Drew, hope you get a more positive response

V
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VCox
I got a reply yesterday to the email I sent last week. It just said that the current processing time is 6 months etc etc so I would hear from them by Aug. I feel really flat, cos I'd built my hopes up after the positive responses Wes and Cov had to their emails.

Looks like my options could be to land with a newborn in tow (really don't want to fly with such a young baby) or just start the whole process again....

V
Sont worry Cox I know for certain that its gonna be impsossible that yours will take 6 months!! you probably just got an officer on a bad day. just hang in their. Which i know is hard to say. but youl be next.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:28 am
Kelly

Thumbs up Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

V
Hey V

Sorry to hear about your negative reply. I'm sure they just reel off the usual spiel.....6 months, be patient, yada..yada..yada!!!!!!!!! All we can do is remain positive. We have no other choice other than feeling sorry for ourselves and scre that!!!!!!!!!

Here's hping we hear something of a more positive nature in the not too distant future.

Drew
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:29 am
Kelly

Scre!!!!!! :scared: Wtf!!!!

What I meant to say was SCREW THAT!!!! LOL.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Sont worry Cox I know for certain that its gonna be impsossible that yours will take 6 months!! you probably just got an officer on a bad day. just hang in their. Which i know is hard to say. but youl be next.
Cheers for the words of encouragement guys, it really helps

V
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers for the words of encouragement guys, it really helps

V
Hey V - I'm sorry you got that response. Like everyone else here says, I'm sure that was just the default response and you got the wrong person dealing with your email. Keep positive, it won't be 6 months you can be sure of that.

Where are you going to in Canada? We are delaying going until after our second child is born because BC medical won't cover you for 3 months upon arrival. We can't afford to pay for the birth privately :scared:

Chin up!
Wes
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wesbett
Hey V - I'm sorry you got that response. Like everyone else here says, I'm sure that was just the default response and you got the wrong person dealing with your email. Keep positive, it won't be 6 months you can be sure of that.

Where are you going to in Canada? We are delaying going until after our second child is born because BC medical won't cover you for 3 months upon arrival. We can't afford to pay for the birth privately :scared:

Chin up!
Wes
We can't afford for me to have the baby in BC either (unless I were to have a homebirth with no pain relief & hubby as the attendant !!)

Feeling a bit more positive now and still hoping that I am able land before I'm too fat to fly despite what the email said...

Are you just waiting for your passport back now?

V
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

We can't afford for me to have the baby in BC either (unless I were to have a homebirth with no pain relief & hubby as the attendant !!)

Feeling a bit more positive now and still hoping that I am able land before I'm too fat to fly despite what the email said...

V
Hi V - am sorry you got such a response - but I agree with the others here, I am positive that you won't be waiting until Aug.

Fingers crossed you hear something soon.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

V
Yeah, the passport is with them now. House is sold and we move out end of April (if all goes to plan), my wife then goes on maternity leave and moves in with my parents in Dorset and I am remaining in my job in London and staying with a friend during the week until we fly out in September. Its all starting to sink in now!
W

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.