Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of....

Wikiposts

Anyone heard of....

Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:27 am
Just Joined

yorkshirery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone heard of....

...Euro Resource International?? (search doesn't have the answers)

I believe they're a recruitment agency in Oldham. Basically getting european's abroad for work. I was looking at using them as a good way of getting into Canada for work.

Does anyone have any experience using them or know if they're any good? I'm a little unsure about using companies I don't know about as they do ask for a lot of personal information.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard of....

Hi
Sorry not heard of this company, as long as they don't ask you for any cash to secure you employment (its illegal in Canada) suppose you've not much to lose by investigating them further. My advice for whats its worth would be to come out on reccie and check out places and any possible employment opportunities directly in an area you'd like to relocate. Speak to local companies and people and you'll get a much more honest and reliable view then any overseas recruiter will ever provide. Check out the jobbank.ca website it will give you an idea of jobs available (most require you to already have landed status) but it will show you the salaries on offer also check rental costs for accommodation in areas/cities if you want to live nearer the work then the cost of rents are a fair but higher.
Obviously the option of a reccie will cost be its small price to pay if your looking into relocating to Canada and relocation to another as you'll know in the long run will cost.
All the best.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the info. I was wanting to go direct to a company to apply for work, but this recruitment company is saying through them the employer will pay for the approval letter (AIT) and the exam fee of $450 plus flight over to Canada.

I would rather go direct as you suggest but if I could get the $450 paid then that would be a bonus. Also, they say that all could be completed in about 8 weeks, Whereas I believe theres about a 3 months wait on the response for AIT if I send it direct to them.

Do you know if employers will accept applications if you don't have the approval letter from AIT?
Old Apr 14th 2013, 5:06 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Manchester and Oldham is up the road from me and I have never heard of this company. I would be very wary if I was you
Old Apr 15th 2013, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

scootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirery
Thanks for the info. I was wanting to go direct to a company to apply for work, but this recruitment company is saying through them the employer will pay for the approval letter (AIT) and the exam fee of $450 plus flight over to Canada.

I would rather go direct as you suggest but if I could get the $450 paid then that would be a bonus. Also, they say that all could be completed in about 8 weeks, Whereas I believe theres about a 3 months wait on the response for AIT if I send it direct to them.

Do you know if employers will accept applications if you don't have the approval letter from AIT?
If you apply direct to an employer and they are willing to do the LMO it can be done in under 8 weeks mate!
You can pickup a TWP at POE rather than applying via the embassy in London which I am told will take at least 3months atm.
My LMO came through pretty damn fast,and thats with Service Canada having a bug in the computer system at the time!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 5:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scootb
If you apply direct to an employer and they are willing to do the LMO it can be done in under 8 weeks mate!
That would be unusual, 12-16 weeks is the norm for LMO's. And just to add for the sake of anybody reading that not everybody can get their TWP at POE.

Old Apr 15th 2013, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

scootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That would be unusual, 12-16 weeks is the norm for LMO's. And just to add for the sake of anybody reading that not everybody can get their TWP at POE.

True,forgot mine was a new fangled ALMO.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the help guys. I will be doing it by myself instead of an agency. So from sending off the AIT i'm looking at about 6 months if I go for the TWP over here?

Realistically I'm looking at about November time if I get a job straight after I receive the AIT approval letter? All paper work for this is getting sent off this week!!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 1:08 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

This them?
http://www.euro-resource.co.uk/?x=contact_us

Same guy?
http://www.my-resource.co.uk/european_advantage.htm

Last edited by Aviator; Apr 15th 2013 at 1:11 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 2:13 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Same girl it seems.

Registrant:
Maria Dutko

Registrant type:
UK Limited Company, (Company number: 5357285)

Registrant's address:
Kitchener House
15 Warwick Road
West Drayton
UB7 9BS
United Kingdom
Old Apr 15th 2013, 4:34 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

According to their website, Euroresource have stopped trading.

"...SORRY

BUT EURORESOURCE HAVE STOPPED TRADING..."

Their references to immigrating to Canada are waaay out of date.
Old Apr 16th 2013, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yorkshirey don't have a reply to your origional question but, just wanted to say hi cos where from Oldham too !!!! Going down the FSW route but, seriously considering the TWP route just to get there quicker !!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that. I did think that the website looked rather dated and that's what got me thinking is Legit? Thanks for your responses.

Tommytank - do you work in a trade mate? Sending all paperwork off for AIT this week!! Forgive me for asking but what is the FSW? You planning on going out to Canada with family?
Old Apr 16th 2013, 10:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirery
Forgive me for asking but what is the FSW?
Federal Skilled Worker, a PR application. There is a list of abbreviations in the Wiki.

HTH.
Old Apr 16th 2013, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Yeah I know what you mean. So many abbreviations haha.

I was looking at the PR a while ago. I was told it was the best route to go down for my trade, as it was on the high demand list for the trades at a working in expo. My plan is to go and try it all out first and after a while make up my mind wether its for me. I would then apply for PR whilst in Canada. Does anyone know the current time frame for PR applications? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.