Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone In Halifax Want To Meet Up Soon?

Anyone In Halifax Want To Meet Up Soon?

Old Aug 4th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone In Halifax Want To Meet Up Soon?

We're coming over to Halifax for a couple of weeks and will be in town between Wednesday 16th and Friday 25th August.

Do any of you Maritimers fancy meeting up with me and my hubby for a
Old Aug 4th 2006, 9:57 pm
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone In Halifax Want To Meet Up Soon?

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
We're coming over to Halifax for a couple of weeks and will be in town between Wednesday 16th and Friday 25th August.

Would have, but the recent crime spree has convince me to leave before then...

Seriously, yes, if we are not on vacation then (which is quite likely) that would be great.

Mark (I'll be the one in the kevlar vest)
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:05 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ziggy8080

Seriously, yes, if we are not on vacation then (which is quite likely) that would be great.

And the CS gas, Tazar and rubber bullets in your backpack? Count at least one of us in, depending on work, possibly all of us.
Crafty, did you mean a nightime drink without kids or a lunchtime meet where kids could come?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

I have Kevlar pants............true maritmer! IO just need a red and black plaid shirt and I'm all set!
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like fun let us know when evryone can meet. Crafty are you having alook on the south shore at all?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

You can count me and the Mrs (Tuppence) in.

SAW 04

Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:04 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll come if you have a spare suitcase to pack me in Crafty!
( I'll let you pat my pet beaver. )
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies so far!

I suggest we meet during the day, but I know many of you will be working during the week, so how about Sunday 20th August as a suggested date?

Any suggestions for a family friendly bar in Halifax?

HWP's I'd love to meet you one day and have a few and put the world to rights (I have an adopted pet Badger who likes chocolate rolls )

What are these kevlar pants and vests

Corky - Whats on the south shore? Not looked at that yet.

I hope you will wear something distinctive when we all meet? As for me I bought a t-shirt with a cool slogan on my first visit to Canada. I'm going to wear that
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Corky
I have Kevlar pants............true maritmer! IO just need a red and black plaid shirt and I'm all set!

Hey Corky, you forgot the Davy Crocket hat
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:09 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

As for me I bought a t-shirt with a cool slogan on my first visit to Canada. I'm going to wear that
I hope it's not the same one Butch wore when he and I met up! :scared:
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I hope it's not the same one Butch wore when he and I met up! :scared:
Mawhahahaha
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:31 pm
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point

What are these kevlar pants and vests

Reference to another thread where a troll reported that someone fired a gun in Dartmouth this week...
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Corky, you forgot the Davy Crocket hat
Oooo the poor raccoon that tried tocross the road and didn't make it...

Hummmm....whats on the South Shore....well Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Peggys Cove, Brdgewater, Liverpool and a a few others.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Reference to another thread where a troll reported that someone fired a gun in Dartmouth this week...
Gotcha. I read and commented on that thread. What troll he was
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Corky
Oooo the poor raccoon that tried tocross the road and didn't make it...

Hummmm....whats on the South Shore....well Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Peggys Cove, Brdgewater, Liverpool and a a few others.

We want to go to Peggy's Cove and check out some of the other places too. I don't think 2 weeks will be enough for us to explore all there is. We'll need another holiday when we get back! My hubby was talking about a theme park to the north of Halifax by about 1.5 hours. Anyone know what it's called?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.